Chapter 7

You should really read his all the way hehe
THANK YOU FOR 400 READS !!
-
Once Uraraka arrived home she quickly took a shower and decided to get dressed, the boy had told him to meet her at the movies at seven thirty. The movies was quite far to be honest, however it was close to Bakugo's home so she already had an idea of where it was.

Since her mother was home she offered to take Uraraka, the girl smiled and nodded. She had already mentioned to her that she was going on a date, which made her mom extremely excited as she gave the girl some money just in case she needed it.

Uraraka felt even more excited, her mom was giving her high hopes and the girl soon felt confident and happy that she was going to do this. Uraraka wore a jean skirt, along with a striped colored shirt, some white vans followed by a reddish coat. She felt that it was a good outfit considering that it wasn't hot outside, it was slightly cool and since it was cloudy she felt that it was appropriate.

 She felt that it was a good outfit considering that it wasn't hot outside, it was slightly cool and since it was cloudy she felt that it was appropriate

It was soon seven o'clock so the girl decided to text Midoriya, however after a while he didn't seem to respond. He was probably on his way right now, she walked down the steps as she stood in front of her mom. She smiled at Uraraka and gave her a strong hug, Uraraka hugged her back and soon her mom pulled back.

"You didn't put perfume on, go put some on and come back down. I'll wait in the car Ochako." Her mom smiled as she caressed the girls cheek, Uraraka nodded as she quickly went up towards her room and put some on. The girl then walked back down and closed the front door behind her, eventually she started feeling more nervous.

The sky was filled with grey clouds, she was beginning to worry that it would ruin her date. However her mom confessed that she trusted Uraraka completely so if anything happened considering the weather that the girl should stay at the boys house while the weather complied, her mom had to go and make some deposits so she wouldn't be at home.

Uraraka blushed and nodded, it felt cool knowing that her mom trusted her that much. Uraraka would go on the date and then she could hang out with Midoriya in his house, only if the weather got worse. Uraraka didn't want to intrude either, although she was just happy knowing that she was going to go to the movies.

After a while she finally arrived, there was a sudden thunder so she quickly thanked her mom as she waved her off and walked into the movie theatre before it started raining. It was barely seven twenty so she decided on texting the boy, she really wasn't sure on what they were going to watch so she couldn't buy her ticket in the meantime.

She walked towards a bench and sat down as she continued texting Midoriya, she really hoped she wouldn't do anything weird. She was  conflicted on whether she wanted to kiss Midoriya, she obviously wanted to if he did as well.

She was still worried about her not knowing how to though, so she sighed as she waited for the boy. She hoped he wouldn't get caught in the rain or something, considering that Uraraka began to hear it from the outside.