Chapter 11

THANK YOU FOR 1.5 k+ READS AND 110+ VOTES AND ALL THE SUPPORT IN THE COMMENTS !!!

this chapter is a bit of a filler haha:( next chapters will be very interesting and kacchako

(Although this chapter also contains some important bits.)

-

Uraraka hadn't talked to Bakugo in a while, it seemed like he was mad at her. She didn't really know why, but she shrugged it off and decided to give him his space. Her dad had already talked with her and he mentioned to her that he would speak to Enji the principal, that was a few days ago though.

Midoriya has been really happy ever since he scored the winning points, he even invited Uraraka to train basketball with him. She didn't really like it but here she was, she had just finished changing clothes so she could meet up with the green haired boy at a park. She wore pink sneakers, some black shorts and an orange t-shirt, she decided on walking towards the park since she really didn't want to spend money on another Uber.

She feels like she's been carelessly spending money and she really wants to recover all the money she had spent these few months, the sun was beaming and it probably wasn't a good idea either but thankfully Uraraka had brought an icy water bottle with her. After some minutes she had finally arrived at the park, although she really didn't see the boy anywhere.

She sat down on a bench as she fanned herself slightly, thankfully she was sitting under some shade. She pursed her lips as she tapped her foot impatiently, as her eyes skimmed through the park she furrowed her eyebrows as she saw someone playing in the basketball courts.

Uraraka hadn't really come here before but Midoriya had mentioned that they would practice in a basketball court in the park, she sighed slightly as she walked over towards that area. The more she walked the hotter and sweatier she felt as she groaned and tied her hair up in a ponytail.

She continued walking as she stopped her tracks as she looked at the court, there were a few people there thankfully. Although her eyes were laid on a too familiar ashy blond haired boy, she felt confused on why he was there but she decided on walking towards him.

The boy was concentrated as he was shooting the ball towards the hoop, Uraraka smiled fondly at the boy as she quickly went down the steps and walked towards him. Bakugo was walking to get the ball back, however as he turned around he was a bit startled as he saw Uraraka there.

She had a goofy grin on her face because of the boy getting startled because of her, he huffed as he turned around and kept dribbling the ball. Uraraka pouted as she touched the boys shoulder. "Where's your manners Kacchan?" She asked smugly as the boy snapped his head towards her and frowned.

"Don't call me that dumb face, what do you want?" Bakugo asked as he turned around to see her, before Uraraka could respond he picked up the ball and glared at her slightly.

"You're still stalking me aren't you?" Bakugo asked with a smirk on his face, Uraraka blushed in embarrassment as she rolled her eyes. "Of course not, I'm here because Midoriya wanted me to train with him." Uraraka responded as the boy rolled his eyes at her in annoyance.

"Basketball?"

"Yeah, he wants me to help him."

"You don't know shit about Basketball round face, I thought you didn't even like it." Bakugo smirked as he bounced the ball gently, Uraraka frowned as she quickly tried to get the ball from him but he swiftly pulled it away. Bakugo glared at her as he walked away as he dribbled the ball, Uraraka was a bit confused with his behavior so she huffed at him as she walked towards his direction.