Chapter 4

Ok this is longer than the last chapter, however more kacchako interaction 1 on 1

Thank you for 150+ reads!!! It means a lot to me considering this is my first Kacchako fan fiction

-

Uraraka was in the locker rooms along with the girls from her class, she felt slightly insecure and pondered on if she should actually change in front of them. They looked to be really fit and they all casually talked to each other as they changed.

Uraraka was never really insecure about her body, however it seems that she has gained some pounds around her hip, bum, thighs, along with her tummy. Which unintentionally made her feel subconscious, she decided she would just change her clothes since it's not like they were mean right? They didn't look like it.

"Oh my God! Your bra is sooo cute!" Uraraka heard a girl say, she furrowed her eyebrows as she noticed a pink haired girl along with pink skin smiling at her. Uraraka widened her eyes as she placed the shirt over her chest area, she looked down as she was obviously embarrassed at what the girl had said.

"It's so cute! I love bras that have a tiny little bows on them!" The girl exclaimed as she looked at Uraraka smiling which only caused her to blush more. Uraraka was wearing a pink bra that had a little bow on it along with some lace, Uraraka unintentionally looked at the girl and she noticed that she was completely in her neon green underwear and bra.

"Mina! You can't just go up to people and compliment their- wow! It really is cute!" Uraraka heard a fully clothed taller girl say, she seemed to be the tallest of the bunch and she wore a ponytail. Uraraka felt her cheeks flush as she thanked them.

"No problem! You don't speak much do you? I don't think we've talked before. I'm Mina, this is Momo, the girl over there is Tsuyu and we're missing a girl but she'll be back in a few days I think." The girl pondered as she rubbed her chin, "It's nice to meet all of you, I'm Uraraka." She greeted as she chuckled.

"Hey! You're the girl Midoriya has to tour around right? You're really cute, have you seen anyone that has caught your interest?" Momo cooed, although as Uraraka was about to just shrug off the question because she didn't want to answer it there was a harsh knock on the door.

"Girls, hurry up please. The boys have been waiting for you for a while now, let's go." They all heard Aizawa say, Uraraka heard Tsuyu giggle as she quickly put on her shirt. "You should really dress up now Mina." Tsuyu suggested as she flattened down her shirt, Mina stood with her hands on her hips.

"We're in the locker room so it's not a big deal if I'm naked okay?" Mina pouted as she put on the gym uniform, Uraraka felt relieved knowing that she already had the girls as her acquaintances.

After a bit they finally came out of the locker room and walked outside with the boys, Uraraka felt more comfortable now since she didn't really feel judged by the girls at all. "All right, lets get going. Girls join the boys." Aizawa mumbled as he caressed his temple.

Uraraka laid her eyes on Midoriya which was smiling at her, she felt her hands get clammy and she softly jogged towards the boy.

"Alright, the cheerleaders can practice while the rest of the girls play a sport if they'd like. Or you can all play a sport whatever feels good with you girls." Aizawa suggested which made Uraraka turn her head slightly and look at the girls who were all together talking about what they should play.

"Now, here at UA the most essential sport is and has always been basketball. So make your teams and play a match, for those that don't like basketball you can choose a ball from the ball pit and play something else. You can all agree on something and you could all play something." Aizawa stated as he referred to the girls playing with the boys.