Chapter 18

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 4.3 K READS!! I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!!!

-
Bakugo and Uraraka held each other in between their arms for quite a while, they then pulled back as Bakugo led her towards Jirou. He knew that it was stupid that he kissed her, but it was actually to help. Besides, it's not like Bakugo did it for some sort of sexual or romantic reason, Uraraka believed Bakugo even though she couldn't think of a logical reason for him to kiss Jirou which made her feel a bit hesitant.

Even if it hurt her to think about it and remembered when she saw them she tried to stay positive as the boy led her towards Jirou, after a while they finally found her. Once Jirou had locked her gaze with Uraraka she widened her eyes as she quickly walked towards the girl, once she stood in front of the two it seemed like Jirou didn't know what to say.

She suggested that they went somewhere private which they did, that was when Jirou explained to Uraraka what had happened. Jirou seemed very shy about the whole thing as Uraraka assured her that she shouldn't worry about anything, and she was glad the girl trusted her enough to tell her her secret. After that whole situation Bakugo drove Uraraka home since Mina had been drinking, he had taken a few drinks and he knew that it wasn't right to drive her home that way but he really didn't want to send her home in an Uber.

Besides he didn't even feel tipsy, so he was fully conscious when he drive her home.

-

It was Monday again, although they wouldn't have class since there was going to be a big game today. UA was going against a basketball team from another city, so the whole school was pretty excited about it. Uraraka must admit that she didn't really get or like basketball since she preferred other sports over that one, however it's now grown onto her and she doesn't really mind it. Uraraka and Bakugo has been texting ever since the party, they usually texted every now and then but it increased these few days.

Uraraka still couldn't believe that the boy liked her back, she knows it must've been a pain in the butt for him considering that she was foolishly going after Midoriya which she's now come to the conclusion that she doesn't see herself with him. She didn't know what to do about her feelings for Bakugo though, she isn't sure if she knows what he wants either if she's honest.

She was in the locker room along with the girls already dressed up to go out and cheer the team on, it's weird how she initially got into cheerleading because she wanted to cheer Midoriya on. Although she was excited to go out on the field so she could cheer Bakugo on, she knew how much it meant to the boy considering that he trained so much on the weekend. All of the girls were finally ready as they grabbed their Pom poms and walked outside of the locker room, turns out that it wasn't going to be in the outdoor basketball but instead it would be in the indoor one.

The girls walked towards the indoor court, Uraraka sent Bakugo a small text wishing him luck. Once she entered the court her eyes wandered over so she could see where Bakugo was, although she had forgotten that the basketball team arrives later on. The cheerleading team walked towards the bleachers and sat down, after a while the cheerleaders for the other team walked their way and sat on the bleachers too. Uraraka liked that there wasn't a sort of rivalry between the cheerleaders, it was nice to talk to them and give each other tips.

In the boys locker room Bakugo was sliding his jersey over his head, he huffed and closed the locker as he sat down and began putting his sneakers on. Kirishima has gone over to help Kaminari put on the mascot suit on, so Bakugo was just finishing up. The boy felt eyes on him as he furrowed his eyebrows and turned to the side, he noticed that it was Deku who quickly snapped his head somewhere else.

Bakugo frowned as he pursed his lips, he finished tying his sneakers as he stood up and turned over to look at Deku who quickly turned around again. Bakugo huffed as he walked over to his gym bag and stuffed it inside of the locker, he sat down on the bench as he used his phone and waited for them to be called out. He let out a small smile as he noticed that Uraraka had sent him a message, he replied to it and then began looking through his feed.