Chapter 8

Contains slight dekuraka and kacchako in the end

THANK YOU FOR 540 READS !!!
Also thank you for the sudden feedback 🥺❤️❤️

-

Once Uraraka entered the classroom she was suddenly hugged by someone, she furrowed her eyebrows as she noticed that it was Midoriya. "Midoriya-"

"I'm sorry for not showing up Uraraka, the person I had invited before to the movies showed up at my house. I lost track of time and I forgot, I'm sorry.." Midoriya apologized as he pulled back, Uraraka pursed her lips as she looked at the boy.

She was confused and honestly sad, in the end the boy just chose another person instead of her. She wanted the boy to have some other reasoning behind bailing on her but she was just disappointed, she looked at the boy who was looking at her intently.

"We can hang out today if you'd like! We can go to the same place, I'll be there. I promise." Midoriya smiled as he held up his pinky finger, Uraraka tried to hold back a smile as she placed her pinky finger and interlocked it with his.

"I accept your apology, we shouldn't go so late though... Do you have any idea on what movie we could see?" The girl asked curiously as she smiled at the boy, Midoriya grinned and nodded.

"I do, but it's a surprise."

Uraraka giggled and nodded as she blushed at the boy who lowered their hands and brushed his thumb over hers, they both agreed on going to the cafeteria together and stuff. Which Uraraka thought it was nice of him to try and fix things, she knew that the boy had screwed up but at least he acknowledged it.

She went back to her seat and Midoriya did as well, however Uraraka's gaze flickered towards the person who was just entering the classroom. It was Bakugo, along with his friends who kept chatting, Uraraka's eyes trailed off with the boy that simply kept his gaze forward as he limped towards his seat.

Uraraka was grateful for the boy, he was so nice to her yesterday. He even agreed to help her with her little problem, which she had thought that she did well.

However from the boys blunt response she felt her confidence tumble down, she didn't know she was such a bad kisser. It was embarrassing for the boy to say it like it was nothing, she was also embarrassed because she knew that she couldn't do anything about it at the moment.

She's known Bakugo enough for her to know that he's a straightforward person and would tell you things how they were with no BS, although she wished he hadn't been so harsh with her. She really did begin to feel insecure about it.

The boy was probably weirded out by her or something, considering that she really liked the kiss. The boys lips were surprisingly soft, he wasn't rough like she was expecting too. It was a soft and slow kiss, which Uraraka blushed as she thought about.

She felt even more embarrassed knowing that she actually enjoyed the kiss and the boy was probably grossed out by it, there goes the last ounce of confidence in her.

The girl sighed as she frowned a bit and laid her cheek on her palm, at least she was going to get her date now. She wasn't as excited as yesterday obviously, but she felt content knowing that this time the boy was actually going to go.

-

Uraraka had dressed up again, the girl put on some make up and put on some cherry chapstick on top of her red lipstick. She didn't know if there was going to be any kissing action , she was leaning more on not wanting to. She didn't want to embarrass herself infront of the boy.

 She didn't want to embarrass herself infront of the boy