Chapter 5

THANK YOU FOR 270+ READS AND FEEDBACK !!

-

Bakugo felt his calf swollen and would hurt whenever he tried to step on it, he's obviously had muscle strains before while he played basketball so he already knew that it would take some time. Although he really didn't want to admit it, he wanted to keep playing but unfortunately he knew he couldn't.

That wasn't going to stop him though.

He had to use a crutch to help him balance himself which he felt was embarrassing, thankfully he was already in class and there weren't many people there yet so he didn't have to arrive awkwardly as he balanced himself with the crutch.

He quickly felt bored as he began texting Kirishima about when the boy was going to arrive, his thoughts were interrupted when he felt someone beside him. He glared to the side and noticed that it was Round Face, she looked the same as always.

Her short lengthed caramel colored hair which would bounce occasionally when she spoke, her round face followed by her chubby pink cheeks. Her eyes were round and wide and sparkled from time to time when she spoke, mostly about Deku. She always wore a smile on her face and at first Bakugo found it annoying but now he didn't mind it much.

Bakugo felt like the girl would get too invested in something, if she wanted to do something she would go all the way and Bakugo felt like it's a quality of his that he shares with her. Even though his was more on an aggressive side.

"Hey Bakugo, how is your leg doing?" Uraraka questioned as she sat on the desk behind him which was Midoriya's, he turned and looked at her as he rested his arm on the desk. "Fine, doesn't hurt." Bakugo responded as he signaled to his leg, Uraraka shook her head at his stubbornness as she leaned her chin on her palm.

"You went to the doctor right?"

"No, I forgot."

"You had to go to the doctor! Maybe it's actually worse than I thought."

"Don't sweat it Round Face, I'm fine." Bakugo rolled his eyes as his eyes flickered towards the door, he then saw Aizawa enter the classroom tiredly. Uraraka pouted and sighed.

"Fine, I won't worry Kacchan. Just go to a doctor."

"You're contradicting yourself idiot." Bakugo pointed out which only caused Uraraka to frown and look at the boy, she huffed as she walked towards her desk and sat down. However after a while the girl turned to look for Midoriya, since she has a treat for him. Although as class progressed she noticed that the boy still hadn't arrived and probably wouldn't, she pursed her lips and sighed as she paid attention to the class.

-

It was finally time for lunch and Uraraka felt awkward since she didn't know where she should sit down, she didn't want to assume that she was already friends with the girls. Since maybe they didn't consider her that so she just thanked the lunch lady and awkwardly walked towards a table.

She felt weird and slightly uncomfortable, she sighed as she looked around the cafeteria as her eyes laid on the ashy blond haired boy. She hesitated but he was weirdly one of her classmates that she talked to, other than Midoriya of course.

She pursed her lips and decided to message him, she figured it wouldn't take long since the boy was already on his phone. After a while she received a message back.

Me :

Bakugo could I sit with you? Midoriya didn't come to school today:(

Bakugo:) :