Chapter 21

KINKY IS OUT

-

Uraraka was ecstatic because it was Bakugo's birthday, she had talked to Kirishima who excitedly explained everything to her. Uraraka didn't mention that her and Bakugo were dating now since she didn't want to make it about her, so instead she listened to Kirishima explain to her what was going to happen.

Kirishima simply thought it would be nice for them to hang out in Bakugo's home, nothing too flashy but enough for Bakugo to know that he's appreciated. Uraraka didn't really know what she could gift the boy, and she didn't really know if Bakugo even liked parties. Although Kirishima assured that it would just be Bakugo's friends invited, Uraraka shrugged and supposed that this would be good for the blond boy so he could get his mind off of things.

Hopefully he wasn't sick anymore for when the day actually came around, this week Uraraka had been sort of clingy with the boy which it seemed that he didn't really mind. Although when more people were around the boy wouldn't be as loving as when they were alone, which Uraraka understood so she didn't pressure him into anything. Although today was different since it was Saturday and she hadn't seen the boy at all, she already had the boys gift but she was going to have to go to Bakugo's home to distract him while all of his friends place everything where it should be.

Initially it was going to be Kiri who was going to distract Bakugo, although he's a bit bad at keeping secrets which is why it seemed like a bad idea. Besides at school Kiri would try to not talk to Bakugo a lot since he would almost mention something about the party, since Kirishima organized all of this he should be the one to make sure everything's perfect for when Bakugo comes out of his room.

After an hour Uraraka was at Bakugo's home, neither her or his friends had texted the boy congratulating him since they wanted everything to be a surprise. Although when Uraraka sees the boys she'll obviously congratulate him but she'll probably give him his gift later on. Mitsuki opened the door for Uraraka and invited her inside, she had mentioned to Uraraka that the boy was upstairs and that she had made the boy a special breakfast even though the boy sees it like any other birthday.

Usually when it was his birthday his dad was the one who baked the cake and his mom usually baked cookies for the three of them, although it was different now so she secretly just baked some cookies. Uraraka understood that maybe the boy was not feeling his best today which she wanted to change, hopefully it does when he sees all of his friends here. For now the only thing she could do is go upstairs and be there for the boy while she waits for his friends to arrive and organize everything.

Uraraka knocked slightly on the door and opened it gently, she peeked her head inside as she noticed Bakugo who was laying on his stomach as he used his phone. There was faint music around the room which caused Uraraka to smile as she closed the door quickly and sprinted towards the bed.

"Happy Birthday Katsuki!" Uraraka exclaimed as she plopped on top of the boys back, he huffed as he turned his head and looked at Uraraka in confusion. "What are you doing here? How the hell did you know it was my birthday?" Bakugo asked as Uraraka chuckled as she lifted her weight from the boy. "You told me once, don't you remember? I came to visit you." Uraraka grinned excitedly as Bakugo smiled faintly at her, he then shook the girl off of his back as she plopped beside him.

"The old hag let you in didn't she." Bakugo mumbled accusingly as he rolled over so they were both laying on their backs looking at the ceiling, Uraraka frowned as elbowed the boy gently. "Don't call her that Katsuki, you shouldn't be so rude to her. Besides it kinda sounds like you didn't want her to let me in." Uraraka explained as Bakugo chuckled and shook his head, he then reached out for the girls hand as he intertwined them together.