Chapter 10

THANK YOU FOR 1k READS!!!!

It makes me happy knowing that there are people that read my stories ❤️❤️❤️

-

Thanks to Mina, Uraraka gathered enough courage to participate in the cheerleader tryouts. Uraraka asked Mina to actually be fair with her judgement and not let her in the team just because they're friends, which Mina nodded as she mentioned that she wasn't going to go easy on her either.

After doing some dance moves and cheers Mina nodded slowly and let her in the team, Uraraka was excited because that meant that she could cheer Midoriya on when he played.
Uraraka also wanted to meet up with Bakugo to thank hum, so they ended meeting up and Uraraka thanked him for getting Midoriya on the team.

Bakugo seemed uninterested and just nodded at her, she had been trying to get a hold of her dad for a while now but he really hadn't answered. She hoped he was okay. Bakugo and her didn't hang out after school since the boy had extra practice, which Uraraka agreed and let the boy practice his sport.

The whole week went like that, Bakugo would eventually go to her house or Uraraka would go to his. They just hung out and talked about normal stuff, ever since their talk in the supply closet they didn't kiss again. Which Uraraka was thankful for, considering that the boy didn't even mention any of that and he didn't try to kiss her or anything.

The whole kissing thing was just for educational purposes anyways.

Bakugo just gave the girls tips on what she could do when she was with Midoriya, which Uraraka followed religiously. However it's been a week and there hasn't been much progress with Uraraka trying to charm Midoriya, the boy probably didn't notice her romantic advances and brushed them off as friendly.

Uraraka had enough of it.

Thankfully today there was going to be a basketball game, Midoriya's first game. She really hoped that she did well with the cheer, however this same day her uniform finally arrived and the girl didn't really feel as confident as she thought she would.

The uniform would show of a bit of her tummy which made her feel slightly insecure about it, however she has already committed to being in the team so there wasn't much she could do about it. Uraraka was looking at herself with the uniform on in the mirrors of the locker rooms, she already knew what the uniform looked like but she thought it looked odd on her.

"You look really good Uraraka, are you excited?" Uraraka heard someone say, she turned around and noticed Momo who was tying her hair up in a ponytail. Uraraka smiled kindly and nodded. "Yeah, but it's also nerve wracking I don't want to make a fool of myself." She chuckled as she rubbed the back of her neck, Momo shook her head as she placed her hand on the girls shoulder.

"You'll be fine, I'm sure Midoriya will like it too." She smiled which only caused Uraraka to blush in embarrassment, she was confused on how the girl knew that she liked him and she didn't know if she should be worried considering that she's one of a Midoriya's friends.

"How did you know?"

"It's obvious, he's a good boy. He'll treat you well." The girl smiled as she finished her hair, Uraraka blushed and smiled at the girl. Uraraka hadn't really talked to Momo a lot, they had only talked a bit when Midoriya introduced them.

Mina gave some instructions as she quickly gave all the girls some Pom poms, they had to go out to the court where the boys where most probably warming up. They were going against another school so it was a pretty big deal, although the girl would go and cheer the team on in half an hour or so.

Uraraka quickly sent Midoriya a good luck text and smiled to herself slightly, however she hesitated as she decided on texting Bakugo too. She knew that it meant a lot to the boy and he was probably nervous, so she decided on sending him a text.