Chapter 19

THESE ARE SOME INSTAGRAM VIDEO EDITS THAT INSPIRED ME TO WRITE LOVE HURTS!!! BOTH OF THE EDITS SHOW BAKU AND URARAKAS PERSPECTIVE WHICH I LOVE.

I GOT PERMISSION FROM BOTH ACCOUNTS TO UPLOAD THEIR EDITS ON ANOTHER PLATFORM, SEND THEM SOME LOVE FOR BEING COOL ABOUT ME UPLOADING THIS SO YOU GUYS COULD SEE THIS !!

EDIT BY USER melxku ON INSTAGRAM!!
I feel like this edit shows Bakugo's perspective towards Uraraka and that even though she likes Midoriya he can't get her out of his head ok?

EDIT BY USER scvldcrs ON INSTAGRAM !!!
Even though Uraraka tries to continue to convince herself that she still likes Deku she slowly comes to realize that she can't lie to herself anymore and that she's beginning to develop feelings for Bakugo hehehe <3

-

A week had passed and Uraraka felt nervous yet excited for her first date with Bakugo, although she didn't talk to him much at school and they would barely talk through the phone. She hoped they could talk more in school but she didn't want to bother him or annoy him in any way, Uraraka decided to just savior the moment since she didn't really know what to expect. However she was ready for anything that could happen so she wasn't really worried about that, Bakugo ignored her messages of her asking where they would go which annoyed Uraraka slightly but she thought it was cute that he wanted to keep it as a surprise.

Uraraka wasn't really sure what to wear so she wore a checkered shirt and a skirt along with boots. She knew that Bakugo wouldn't choose some normal date since he didn't seem like the type, so she just wore something she thought could be appropriate for many things.

 She knew that Bakugo wouldn't choose some normal date since he didn't seem like the type, so she just wore something she thought could be appropriate for many things

(Pic by dailykrumbs, if u've seen the comic hehehehehhehehhehehehhehehe u need help)

Uraraka was sitting in the couch as she texted Bakugo, although he didn't really respond so he should probably already be on his way since it was already time for him to pick her up. After a small while there was a knock on the door, Uraraka jumped up excitedly as she walked towards the door. She turned the knob and greeted Bakugo with a big smile, Bakugo smiled for a second as he adverted his gaze. "Mom! I'm leaving now, I'll be back soon!" Uraraka yelled out as she heard her mom say goodbye to her, Uraraka grinned sheepishly at Bakugo as she stepped out of the home and closed the door.

She turned to look at Bakugo who simply stood still as he looked at her, he signalled the car as he took a small step. "Let's go." Bakugo spoke calmly as Uraraka nodded at him, they both got into the car while Bakugo shyly gave the girl a strawberry smoothie. Uraraka blinked as she grasped the drink in between her hands, she blushed slightly and was a bit confused. She leaned to the side and placed her head on the boys shoulder. "What is this for hmmmm? Thank you Katsuki." Uraraka smiled as she sat back down, Bakugo huffed as he looked to the side and turned on the car.