Chapter 16

Kacchako outfits hehe

Also this is bakugos perspective from the party, like since the beginning BUT it is hella important so read plz

-
"Hey bro! Your mom let me in, you weren't answering any of my texts." Kirishima stated as he entered Bakugo's room, the blond haired boy was laid on his bed as he groaned at his friend. Kirishima frowned as he walked over to the boy and sat on the edge of the bed, Bakugo turned his head to face the boy and glared at him slightly. "Were you sleeping?"

"No, I'm just not in the mood." Bakugo mumbled as he tilted his head to the side, Kirishima frowned as he shook the boys shoulder slightly. "C'mon man, my party is in a few hours and you said you'd help me with everything." Kirishima huffed as Bakugo swatted his hand away while he groaned.

"I don't feel like drinking, or partying. Leave me alone shitty hair." Bakugo snapped which caused Kirishima to purse his lips as he shook the boys shoulder roughly. "Is it because of Uraraka?" Kirishima teased which caused Bakugo to snap his head towards the boys direction.

"Fuck no, what are you even talking about you idiot." Bakugo snapped with a glare which caused Kirishima to smile slowly at the boy as he looked at him. Bakugo averted his gaze as he turned his back towards the boy, Kirishima patted the boys shoulder with a small grin.

"I know you like her dude, it's so obvious." Kirishima stated as Bakugo looked at the boy and shot daggers at him. "What do you mean it's fuckin obvious! Stop making shit up." Bakugo snarled which caused Kirishima to laugh slightly. "I know you do, but is that why you don't want to go to my party?" Kirishima asked in confusion which caused Bakugo to frown at the boy.

"We haven't gone to any parties in at least three months, c'mon what's gotten into you?" Kirishima spoke as he nudged the boy who simply frowned deeper but it looked like he was angry more than upset. "You're right, I'm fine. When is your dumb party anyway?" Bakugo asked as he rolled over on his back, Kirishima frowned at the boy and at his sudden change in behavior.

"Dude are you alright? You can tell me you know." Kirishima asked in concern which caused Bakugo to sit up slightly. "It's nothing, let me get dressed so I can go to your house and help you plan everything." Bakugo stated as he stood up from the bed and looked through his closet.