Chapter 13

Cuties

long but worth it oknext chapter is probs the dance

next chapter is probs the dance

-
Uraraka wanted to spend time with Bakugo, she felt like she wanted to solidify their relationship more so the boy knew that he could depend on her for anything. She was worried about the boy since from what she knew the boy hadn't told anyone, he probably wouldn't have told Uraraka if it weren't for his mom that mentioned it.

Uraraka had been texting Bakugo for a while, so she decided on inviting him to hang out which the boy then agreed to. Uraraka didn't really know where they could go or what they could do, however Bakugo suggested that they coukd go hiking and spent the night camping.

Uraraka had never hiked or anything like that ever so she was pretty excited, she wanted to make him know that she was there for him too. She felt like they were getting closer and she knew that this was an opportunity to make the bond stronger and to know more things about the boy she didn't initially know.

She didn't really know what to take so she just packed the essentials, Bakugo assured her that he would take the rest and that she should just take snacks. Uraraka looked silly with the big camping bag she had on her back, she had told her mom that the boy had invited her to camp and at first her mom was hesitant but ended up giving her permission since she trusts Uraraka.

There was a knock on the door, Uraraka grinned as she stood up and walked to open the door. Once she did she saw Bakugo standing there with his hands inside of his pockets, "Katsuki!-" "Bakugo! I hadn't seen you in a while! How have you been doing?" Her mom smiled, Uraraka huffed and she looked over at her.

Bakugo blinked as he rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm alright, how have you been doing?" Bakugo answered back as Uraraka just looked at the two, Uraraka's mom smiled at him as she placed her hand on the boys shoulder. "I'm doing just fine, both of you should get going so you can find somewhere to camp before it gets dark." Uraraka's mom smiled as Bakugo nodded at her.

"Take care of her for me okay? She's a bit clumsy." Her mom added as Uraraka blushed in embarrassment, Bakugo chuckled slightly and nodded as he turned to look at Uraraka who was just pouting.

Bakugo helped Uraraka get her things into the car, while he did that the girl had went into the kitchen to grab some cookies she had forgotten. After a while they were finally ready, Uraraka kissed her mom goodbye as both of them began walking towards the car.

"You look so much like your mom." Bakugo commented as they walked through the sidewalk which caused Uraraka to smile and nod. "Yeah, but I think that you look even more like your mom." Uraraka answered back as she nudged the boy which caused him to laugh as he rubbed the back of his neck.

Once they got into the car Bakugo played some music, Uraraka didn't know most of the songs although when she did she would hum along to it. Bakugo would notice and replay a song a few times just to hear her hum to it, he eventually ended up giving her the aux cord so she could put her own music and so he could hear her more.