Chapter 9

THANK YOU FOR 650+ READS !!

Enjoy ❤️

-

Days had passed and it was sadly Monday again, however Uraraka was excited since today they had basketball tryouts. Midoriya seemed quieter than usual and he was most likely excited about this, Uraraka had texted Bakugo that she wanted to speak to him somewhere.

However the girl suddenly felt like Bakugo didn't want people to see him with her, as he suggested that they meet up in some place that they wouldn't be seen by other people. Uraraka didn't mind and agreed to meet him up in some hallway, they had been texting a lot now.

The bell finally rang and it was time for the after school tryouts, Midoriya asked Uraraka to accompany him to the field. However she shook her head as she told him that she had to go to the bathroom, Midoriya understood and walked towards the court.

Uraraka quickly walked through the hallways, she was confused as she saw the long hallway in front of her with no Bakugo in sight. She furrowed her eyebrows as she kept walking, however she yelled as she was suddenly pulled to the side, the girl pulled back as she looked at her surroundings and it was pitch black.

However there was a sudden light where she was and she winced as she covered her eyes slightly, she looked around as she noticed she was in a supply closet. Her eyes trailed as she noticed the boy in front of her, he had an uninterested scowl on his face which made him look funny.

However she stifled her laugh as she crossed her arms. "This is where you wanted to meet up?" She asked as she raised an eyebrow, he rolled his eyes and huffed. "If there are students walking around in a hallway when they're supposed to be out of school it's weird, so shut up." He spat loudly as he glared at her, she seemed confused so she slightly shrugged and nodded at the boy.

"Are you going to tell me or what? I have fucking tryouts to get a hold of, so speak up." He groaned as he looked down at her, she pursed her lips and nodded. "Actually about that, remember that I asked if you could get Midoriya on the team? Well he's going to the tryouts too and-"

"So you were fucking serious? I'm not fucking letting that shit face in the team, he's so damn annoying with that stupid-" Bakugo bursted out as he was interrupted by Uraraka who widened her eyes and covered the boys mouth with her hand, the boy seemed surprised and really angry as he pushed the girls hand off of his mouth.

"What the fuck are you doing shit face, you're fucking stupid I'll tell you that-" Bakugo bursted our again angrily as the girl quickly placed both of her hands on the boys mouth, she widened as she looked at the door and then back at him.

"Bakugo shut up! I can hear-" Uraraka whispered as the boy smacked both of her hands out of his mouth.

"I'm not fucking getting him in the team! Who the hell are you to tell me to shut the fuck up! You're so-" Bakugo hollered angrily as he was soon cut off by the girl placing her lips against his, the boy widened his eyes as he looked at her in confusion.

Uraraka then pulled back as she glared at the boy. "Shut up or they'll hear you! I can hear steps outside." The girl informed as the boy looked at her in confusion, he pursed his lips slightly as he looked at the girl intently.

"Make me." Bakugo mumbled as he saw the girls head snap towards him in confusion, Bakugo crossed his arms as he walked closer to Uraraka. "Fucking make me Angel Face." Bakugo spoke loud and clearly, Uraraka looked at him as she knitted her eyebrows together. Bakugo huffed as he looked at the door.

"Deku is not going to be in the fucking team. I don't care what the hell you have to say, that piece of-" Bakugo hollered loudly as he soon felt the girls lips on his again, he grinned as he closed his eyes slowly. Uraraka closed her eyes as she kissed the boy softly, Bakugo got a hold of her hips as he pulled her closer to him and kissed her back deeply.