Chapter 22

This may or may not have sexy time further on in the chapter. ;)

THANK YOU FOR 11 K READS!!!!!!!

This is kinda long but so important

-

Uraraka was trying her hardest.

She was doing everything she could so her mom would let her go to the basketball game in Tokyo, it wasn't that far from here but the game would start really late and that would mean that they would have to stay there since Bakugo would be the one driving and her mom didn't want him to drive back so late. Uraraka had everything planned out and she didn't even ask her mom for permission, and her mom was pretty mad that she pawned some jewelry the girl had. To be honest Uraraka didn't really use them but her mom still got upset, she pawned some jewelry and used some money she was saving up to buy the tickets.

Although the game was already tomorrow and her mom wasn't budging, Uraraka was beginning to feel anxious since she didn't want all of this for nothing. Once Bakugos birthday party finished about a week ago Mina texted her asking her if she was dating Bakugo, she felt a smile on her lips as she answered her back. She was initially worried since she knew it would look bad since he was Jirou's ex, but she wasn't even straight or liked him so that's mainly the reason Uraraka doesn't feel as judged. Even if the rest didn't seem to know.

Mina was very happy for Uraraka, and soon when it was Monday all of Bakugo's friends knew that they were dating. She didn't know how Bakugo would react but he didn't seem to mind, which she was glad for since she didn't want him to feel uncomfortable to be seen with her. The days passed and soon Midoriya even walked up towards Uraraka and asked her, she felt a bit awkward as she told him that she was.

He looked a bit upset, or rather bothered but wished her the best and left.

Days passed and now she was here, still almost begging her mom to let her go. She hadn't told Bakugo that she probably didn't have permission, in fact she said that her mom was happy about the whole thing and now she was struggling for permission. After what seemed to be hours her mom finally gave in, Uraraka was beaming as she thanked her mom. She even promised to clean up the house the double for a month if she was able to go, although her mom chuckled and explained to her that she didn't have to do that.

The only exception her mom had was that if they had to stay at a hotel that they should sleep separately, Uraraka blushed and nodded as her mom eyed her suspiciously but soon enough gave her permission because she trusted her. Uraraka mentioned to her mom that she should probably go and make her outfit and traveling bag which was a lie, ever since she pawned her stuff she already knew what she would wear.

She texted with Bakugo the whole night who was probably as excited as she was.

-