Lena's Pregnant

The two of you wanted another kid. You had a wanted to carry the baby but Lena insisted as your job was much more dangerous and stressful than hers. You dealt with explosives while she dealt with technology and such. She promised that if you wanted another kid that you would carry next time, you agreed to this arrangement and soon Lena signed up for the artificial insemination. Neither of you wanted to know who the father was as it wouldn't matter.

The first try had been a success and you were both overjoyed. Both you and Lena were ready for the baby.

Leon had been overjoyed that he was getting a little brother/sister. Sure, it was awesome to have the attention of your two parents but it could get lonely.

Lena had been pregnant for two months when her cravings started. At first it had been relatively normal stuff like ice cream or toast and stuff like that but they eventually progressed to some weird things. It grossed you out trying to make what she wished for and you never complained to her about making them.

The one who ended up hearing your complaints was Leon as he was the one that would also have to prepare her what she craved her. He never complained but would mainly just listen to you as he knew how Lena would wake you up late in the night to go buy her the weird things she would crave.

"Please don't tell Lena. She'll kill me. I love her Leon. I really do but she scares me when she gets pissed off."

"I know. I know mom. Mum can be really scary when you piss her off so I won't say anything."

You sighed in relief and put Lena's weird 'salad' in a bowl. It was just avocado with grapefruits and it made you almost throw up at the sight of it.

"Alright. Go to bed. I need to go take this to your mom before she starts to cry because I "forgot" about her."

Leon kissed you goodnight and headed to his room as you went to your shared bedroom with Lena.

She had her arms crossed and raised and eyebrow at you as you came in.

"What's this about hearing you say I was asking for weird things?"

You gulped and got on your knees to apologize