No Talking Sessions No.4 - No One Calms Me Down The Way You Do

Prompt by: Janafo28

You're probably seconds from exploding. Work had been an absolute shit show. One of your workers had been discovered to be doing some corporate spying and ended up taking most of your prototypes. Yes, they weren't fully complete but it would take months to redo everything.

Not wanting to explode at your kids, you made your way to the garden to try to calm down. Taking deep breaths to clear your mind about what had happened.

Lena had just arrived from work, only to find the house practically empty. The kids were gone but you were obviously home. Your car had been parked in the driveway so Lena searched around the house for you, calling your name to find you. Not finding a trace of you, she makes her way to the kitchen wanting to see if you had left a note, only to find you standing in the garden.

She makes her way outside, noticing how tense you were. Lena gives you a smile hoping you would return it. But you didn't. Wanting to help you with your stress, she starts making funny faces making you smile a little.

It's still not enough to give her a full on smile so she ups her game, playing with your face and so on but still nothing.

As a last resort, Lena jumps on your back, kisses your cheek and bites down on your ear gently. It's enough to make you smile and your stress is immediately forgotten. She was the only one who could ever get you to calm down even after all these years.