I'm Calling Mom

Lena had enough. She had been dealing with the school administration over the fact that they refused to do anything about dealing with Leon's bullies. She hated how there was nothing she could do. Lena couldn't even switch him out as he refused to, saying that it'll pass and that he liked his friends. With no other choice, she silently thought of ideas to deal with him in her own way.

During one of the PTO meetings, she had heard about the business the parents of the bullied owned. It gave her an idea of what she could do and so she began preparations to buy out the entire lot, including the business.

Leon had walked inside her office in the middle of discussing what exactly would entail if she ended up buying said business.

"Mum? What are you doing?"

"Nothing, honey. I'm just teaching someone a lesson."

He groaned loudly, realizing she was using her large amounts of money to have things going her way.

"You can't just buy their business. Especially because their son is bullying me."

Lena muted the call and raised her eyebrow at him. Giving him a look that she reserved for people that would tell her that she couldn't do something in particular.

"I can do whatever I want. It's my money and no one is going to stop me."

Leon shrugged and pulled out his phone to dial my number. Knowing that I would be the only that could stop her from doing something ridiculous.

"Who are you calling?"

"I'm just calling mom"

Lena's eyes widened and rushed over to take the phone from him. Almost tripping in the process.

"No. No. No. Wait! I was kidding."