Rash

Leon had just arrived from his Aunt Kara's place. They place was unusually quiet and so he began to call out his mother's name in search of them.

"Mom? Mum? Are you guys home?"

He smiled when he found his mum on her laptop while sitting in the couch. He understood how she could get lost in her work so he walked over to say hi to her.

"Mu-What the heck is that?"

He pointed at a spot in her neck that looked a like what he had seen on tv. 

Lena had been so preoccupied by work that she was startled when he came over.

"Leon! You scared me. When did you get here?"

"Just a while ago. Now please explain to me why your neck looks like that."

Lena was confused for a second but then remembered about what happened last night. She placed her hand over the marks and shrugged.

"Nothing. It's a rash. Your mom went to go get me something for it."

Leon didn't believe her for a second as her faced turned a light shade of pink.

"Right. Well I'm going to my room to do some homework." 

He was heading upstairs when he heard the door open so he stopped. Crossing his arms, he looked directly at the door to wait for you.

"I'm home! Oh! Leon, you're here."

You went over to greet him but he stopped you.

"You must be Rash. I'll leave you to it."

He rushed upstairs before anyone could tell him anything. You just turned around to face Lena, completely confused about the whole thing. She just smiled and smirked not bothering to answer your question.