1

8 years later...

I grabbed the iPad on my desk and walked towards Mr. Jeon's office. I worked at the Jeon's Tower for nearly five years now, after earned my degree at Cambridge University with flying colors.

I knocked before I come in and brightly smiled at the middle-aged man that was leaned against his expensive leather chair. "Good morning Mr. Jeon, how are you today?"

"Good morning, miss Jung. I'm fine thank you so, what's my schedule for today?" He asked.

"Today you'll have four important meeting with branch three at 9 a.m and with Mr. Wong from Hong Kong at 12 p.m and someone from Hawaii our new client at 3 p.m and the last one romantic dinner with Mrs. Jeon at 7 p.m." I brightly smiled when he slightly chuckled at my last statement.

"You're such a good assistant miss Jung, I almost forgot about the romantic dinner." He literally hit his forehead and chuckled.

Mr. Jeon is the most polite and generous man I have ever met including his beautiful wife Mrs. Jeon. It's very comfortable to work with him because not all rich people are like him.

He's the multi-billionaire in Seoul and owns a lot of resort, hotel and many more from the other countries.

"No problem Mr. Jeon, that's my job to remind you in case you forget," I replied whilst preparing him a green tea, as usual, I do in the morning before getting back to my place.

"Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you that today is my last day working here as the CEO and starting from tomorrow my son will replace me. I hope you can guide and show him around." I placed the cup carefully on his table.

"What a surprise, I never know you have a son?" I asked as I began to scroll his schedule on my iPad.

"He's been overseas for many years now that's why you have never met him before and he just came back a few weeks ago and ready to take over my place by tomorrow." He slowly sipped his green tea.

I just hope not the same Jeon. I wish this will be different Jeon. I never saw any of his son photo in his office maybe he just want to keep it private.

I really don't want to be a busy body kind of person but I really wanted to know which Jeon it is.

I walked back to my place and immediately on my PC and going to the search engine 'GOOGLE'.

'Mr. Jeon's son'

Search! There's a lot of information pop out and only one catch my attention. I click it and started to read the statement.

Jeon Jungkook, born on September 1, 1997, in Busan, the youngest child in the family, and sole heir of the Jeon's Tower.

The young Jeon earned his Master's degree Ph.D. at Harvard University with flying colors. He was considered brilliant and a genius at such a young age.

blah blah blah.....

I looked for his image. There were only a few of it. Mostly not showing his face. Either, he was wearing a baseball cap bending his head down and showing only the side of his face or his eyes covered with dark shades.

They share the exact same birth date and share the same name but I can't recognize who he really is. Very coincident! It's impossible the same Jeon Jungkook. The only boy that I ever love and the only boy that broke my heart into pieces.

This Jeon guy was taller than Jungkook, muscled, dashing and should I say he's more handsome and charismatic even though I can't see his face clearly. His body shape makes me worship him.