27

Warning! Mature content.

Jungkook's Pov

"Yes, I'm all yours, Sir Jeon." She said softly.

She's such a tease. Take good leverage on my weak spot. "Let me take off those clothes, for you, Sexy," I said, holding her gaze. My dick is so hard, it's been so long I've been longing for her.

Too long until I can't wait any longer. It takes all of my self-restraint not to rip off her clothes, bend her over the bed and pound into her flesh until I explode.

I control myself because I don't want a quick fuck. I want to make love to her and I have other things in mind for tonight. Taking a deep breath, I force myself to stay still, watching as she slowly begins to disrobe.

Her face is flushed, her breathing coming faster and I know she's already aroused, her pussy hot and slick, primed for me.

At the same time, I can feel the hesitation in her movements, see the wariness in her eyes. There is a part of her still fear me, that knows what I'm capable of.

She's right to be afraid. There is something within me that thrives on the pain of others that want to hurt them, that wants to hurt her.

I love her so much and I want to not only tell her but also show her just how much. Letting her dress dropped on the floor leaving her in her full black set lingerie.

I softly trail my fingers back up her body, playfully teasing her along the way but stopping at her heart to trace it.

I can feel the goosebumps form on her skin as I lower my head down to kiss the line I just etched.

"I love you, Sexy. Love you so much."

I kiss my way back up to her lips and gently cup her shin. I look into her eyes and tell her exactly how I feel. "Y/n, I will love you forever. Will never stop till my last breath. In this lifetime and in the next."

I forgot how strikingly beautiful she is tonight, laying on the bed only with her lingerie on like a goddess with a perfectly innocent smile spread across her gorgeous face and faintly rosy mouth.

My hands roamed all over her body, caressing with gentle no rush and I pushed the straps of her bra off her shoulder exposing her breasts. She's such a mouth-watering. I lightly brushed my tongue against her perky nipple.

She runs her tongue over her lips, her eyes gleaming with peculiar darkness. "J-jungkook, Please don't stop." Her voice is whisper-soft.

I placed my fingers over her lips and held them there. Her tongue darted out to lick the tips before I push them into her mouth for her to suck. "You're going to do that to my cock, Sexy."

Everything about this her designed to drive me mad. One minute I want to break her, make her acknowledge that she needs me and the next I want to wrap her in a cocoon and make sure nothing bad can ever touch her again.

Y/n's Pov

My heartbeat picks up, my core clenching at the feel of his hard cock brushing against my stomach.

His hands are hot and rough on the sensitive skin of my bare breasts and I inhale sharply as my nipples tighten under his touch.

I unbuttoned his shirt and he instantly takes off his shirt before he hovers me on the bed. His lips once again claimed mine as he slipped his hand over my breasts and around my neck.

"Are you ready for me, Sexy?" He asked as he spread my legs wider with his knees.

I didn't answer. My heart hammered in my chest as he pressed his lips to my ear and his fingers tightened around my throat. I grabbed his hair and kissed his lips again, thrusting my tongue inside his mouth - tasting him.

He positioned himself between my legs and I straddled my legs around his hips. I was panting and moaning as my throbbing core brushed against his hardened erection.

"Jungkook! I'm more ready than you think."

"Spread your thighs wide for me. I'm gonna fuck you until my next thrust is the only thing keeping you sane." He growled.

Impaled on his pulsing erection, all but pinned to the comfy bed while he devoured my breast could only be described as the most erotic experience of my life.

"Holy fuck, Jungkook... oh God! Jungkook!"

It slightly painful for a moment then replaced by an unspeakable pleasure. My fingers twining in his hair. He held me firmly as he slowly penetrates into me.

"Watch, Sexy." He leans his forehead against mine. "Watch me make love to you. Watch me take what is mine!" He groaned as he thrust himself inside of me, faster and faster.

"Ju-Jungkook... faster... Please!" I moaned loudly and grabbed his neck, pressing my lips on his as I urging him to go faster. He kissed me back hungrily and then buried his face on my neck, leave his beautiful love mark on it.

"You're driving me crazy, y/n! God! I love you so damn much!" Another pleasured groaned escaped from his luscious lips.

"Ah! Jungkook!" I moaned with intense pleasure when finally I wanted to release. His tongue tangling with mine and I'm about to burst from all this sensation.

"Oh! Fuck!" He moaned before he cum inside of me after a few thrusts his body slowly fall upon me. My heart beating like a rabbit as he tried to catch his breath.

I gently caressing his back and running up my hands to his nape. He was breathing really hard. I can't believe it, I have sex with him even though I tried to avoid this for a long time.

"I love you, Jung y/n." He whispered as he removed his body from me and lay down beside me. He covered our naked bodies with the blanket. We stare at each other as his thumb ran on my lower lip.

"I love you too, Jeon Jungkook."