10

Jungkook's Pov

I turned back in one fluid motion and confront her with a devious smirk on my face.

She gasped when I roughly grabbed both of her wrists and hold it tight into one of my large palms.

I trailed my free hands over her curves and up to her breast.

My fingers gazing over her burning skin while she panting heavily.

"Pl-please let me touch you Jungkook." Her voice breaks. "I-i miss you so much, baby..." She continued. That words disgust me.

My hand comes up, my fingers catching her jaw in an inescapable grip and harshly pushed her down on the bed.

"Look at you. cheap and easy." I said, in my deep voice vibrated in calming, warm purr as I took off my white shirt and threw it on the floor.

I started crawling on the bed towards Jihyun who was stunned to see all my moves that looked very tempting yet intimidated.

I stopped when I reached her face, my breath is fanning her face softly. Jihyun clutched the mattress sheet tight and her eyes closed.

"Open your eyes and look at me, dirty whore. This is what you want right? I'll give you what you want!" I said and trail my fingers along her jawline.

My hands are on either side of her head on the mattress and a sweet feminine cologne of hers piercing into my nostril. I was too close to her.

"I'm not a dirty whore Jungkook. Why are you treating me like this? Where is the sweetheart Jeon Jungkook I known." She said while averted her eyes away from me.

Jihyun unconsciously pursed her lips while thinking of something.

I slightly giggled and reduced the gaps in between.

"Dead, maybe."

In a quick move, my lips claimed her and slowly bringing her into my lustful hunger kisses.

"K-kiss me back whore..." I said in between kisses.

Before she knows it, I got both of her hands in one of mine in a vice-like grip above her head, and my tongue thrust inside her mouth.

She moaned into my mouth and I take full advantage.

My tongue expertly exploring her mouth and tightened my grip while my other hand slipped into the dress worn by Jihyun.

My kiss is getting greedy and full of lust, there's no love or passion in me only pure lust towards her.

Our saliva connected to each other and stretched out when my lips slowly disconnect from her.

Her face completely flushed whilst her eyes shut down, her heavy breath softly fanned my neck.

"You said that you are still my wife right? Then let me fuck you out of your soul for the last time before we getting a divorced." I said whilst angrily growled.

She got lost in the rush of blood to her head when I whispered that nasty sentences into her ear.

Then I ripped off her dress forcefully and straddled her. She was kicking me.

"Fucking behave, whore!" I slapped her face so hard.

"What the fuck Jungkook! That's really hurt! You're such a sadist and bitter man!"

"Relax, everything is going to be fine, my dirty whore," I said, calming Jihyun down while I ripped the foil of the condom.

Then I remove her thong and settled myself between her legs. I entered her so hard and deeply.

Jihyun did her best to pushed me apart but it was useless unless she's strong enough to beat me.

After a long battle on the bed, I stood up while grabbed back my white shirt and put on my sweatpants.

"Good job, whore. How much do I need to pay you?" I asked after fully dressed.

She was softly sobbed on my bed while covered her naked body with my thick blanket.

She looked a mess and alike wanton woman she is.

"You just rape me! Ruthless asshole." She shouted.

"No, I don't. I just do what you've been asked for. I give you pleasure. Now, get dress before I call the security for trespassing." I said while smirked at her.

Jihyun was speechless and cried.

Y/n's Pov

I was just about to sleep when my iPhone rang. I answered the call without even looking at the caller id.

"Hello, Sexy. Can we meet?"

"Sir Jeon? It's pass 10 What do you want from me?" I annoyingly asked.

"I kept thinking about you, y/n. You keep running in my mind. Aren't you tired? By the way could you please open the door for me?"

"What door?"

"Your apartment door..."

"What!" I shouted over my chocking, my heart started to pounding.

What is he doing here? Even this morning he didn't come to the office on a personal reason. Now, what he wants from me late at night.

I hang up and running out to the living room and took a few slow steps towards the exit door.

I looked through the peephole. It was him standing in front of my door.

I immediately unlock the door. I heaved a sigh when I saw Jungkook, looking so fresh, dashing and very handsome in his casual outfit.

He smells really good and he looked hot with his wet hair. Obviously, he just had taken a shower and he even smelled like a fresh mint shave cream.

And he got an ugly bruise and the end of his lips just like Daniel. Is he getting into a fight or something?

"What do you want?" I asked, my eyes glued to his smiling face.

"Can I come in?" Jungkook said in a soft, tender voice.

"Yes." I opened the door wider, letting him in. He looked around my living room, then slowly faced me. "So, what do you want, Sir Jeon?"

He brightly smiled and said. "I miss you, Sexy. Miss you so much."