28

Y/n's Pov

"Good morning, my Sexy Angel." He softly whispered. I started to like the nickname he gave to me although at first, I totally hate it.

I slowly open my eyes and feel him give my neck nice soft kisses. I realize that I'm still naked under the cover same goes with him.

My head was pillowed by his muscular arm while my arms securely wrapped around his waist and his legs tangled with mine.

"Good morning, my Handsome Man." A smile spread across his gorgeous face.

"You just realize that I'm a real man now, huh?" He smirked.

"Hmm." I yawned and snuggle my face in his chest. "I'm so sleepy," I muttered.

"Maybe I fucked you so hard last night. We should do this often, you know to enhance our new generation in the future." He said as his fingers trail down my hair and stop just at the love mark he made last night. "Y/n? Do you hear me or what?"

"Hmm... I can clearly hear you. I'm sleepy let me sleep for ten more minutes."

"Okay, then Sexy. I'll go downstairs to cook for breakfast."

"Please, just stay with me for a while."

He guides me softly to turn on my side, his body hugging me from behind, arm and leg draping over me loosely.

With Jungkook's breathe slowing and the feel of his body snuggling with mine, I drift into a deep sleep.

It feels so comfy and safe... like my own heated, protective and sexy blanket. I'm too sleepy to realize he gets off the bed quietly. We make love many times last night, makes me feel so exhausted this morning.

We talk about each other, sharing our personal stuff include marriage and our future plan. I personally, not ready for the next level and he's understood with my situation, giving me as much as the time I need.

I move my hand to the other side of the bed, it's empty and he's not on the bed with me.

In an instant, I open my eyes and slowly get off the bed since I can't move too much, still feel sore down there. I took my phone on the nightstand beside the bed, it's eight in the morning. God! I'm late for work!

I grabbed my panties and his white shirt on the floor and put it on quickly. I don't want him to see my naked body, again.

I tied my hair into a messy ponytail and make my way to the bathroom to do my morning routine before I go downstairs to go look for Jungkook.

"Jungkook? Where are you?" I called out his name for couple times whilst climb down the stairs.

I strode down the hallway that leads to the kitchen and there he is. His muscular back facing me.

"Good morning, my personal chef. Are you not going to work?" I greet as he lightly giggled.

"Oh, you're awake. Nope, I wanna spend my time with you today." He's in the kitchen with a pan in his grips.

"That's sweet of you, Kook. Woah, what's for breakfast?" I admired his cooking skill although he's not a professional cook still, it is enjoyable when see him cook.

"I was about to bring the breakfast for you upstairs, so you can have breakfast on the bed instead of in the kitchen. I kinda wanna do that with you for a long time." He replied but his eyes still focus on the food he cooks in the pan.

The smell of bacon and the sizzling sound from the pan makes me hungry. My stomach started to growl.

"Aw, that's so sweet of you. Sorry, I ruined your fantasy. I'll go back to the bedroom now and pretend that I haven't wake up."

He laughs and looks up from the pan after he turns off the stove. He smiles when he sees me, doing a wide-eyed once-over and smirked at seeing me while I standing right in front of him only with his white shirt on.

"You look so fine in that plain white shirt but nothing can compare the way you naked."

I shake my head but can't help but chuckle at his flirt.

"Well, you look fine too, in that grey sweatpants. I rarely see you in your casual outfit and always seeing you in your formal outfit." I blushed when he gets near me.

"If that so, I think I should wear sweatpants and shirtless to work. So, you can stare at me the whole day."

"You're so unbelievable, man, Jungkook." He's so sweet that I forget how passionate and naughty he can be.

"Oh yeah, fight me." He loomed over me that made me step back and pressed my butt against the kitchen counter. "I'm such a lucky man. What am I gonna do to you?" He touched a tendril of my hair then dropped his hand on the kitchen counter, trapping me with his body.

His hot breath softly blows my face as he reduces the gaps between both of us. I turned my head slightly to look at the other side other than his face. His lips landed on my cheek - pulse quickening even more as he lightly chuckling.

"J-jungkook..." I whispered his name.

I take in the primal glint in his eyes, and the devilish smirk on his face.

"Sexy, relax, what are you afraid of me now? You ain't last night, scratching my back and pulling my hair like a wild cat."

"A...afraid of you? Hahaha! As if!"

His face is an inch from mine, dark brown eyes holding my gaze steadily with lots of love and passion. I gasp audibly, more blazing fire crackling through from my stomach through every vein.

He's standing oh so damn close and I hardly can breathe.

A heated silence follows as his finger-tips glide down both my arms and smoothly move to encircle my waist - right on the waistband of my panties. I didn't realize he secretly sneaked his hand under my shirt.

"Sexy, marry me." His voice is a raspy, deep timbre.

"But..."