24

Jungkook's Pov

I was sat on the couch waiting for Jihyun with a glass of red wine in my hands. "Lovely wine, taste so fine, just like my y/n. God! I miss her so much." I muttered to myself. I can't wait to get this bullshit done and meet the love of my life.

I was planning to purpose her and trying to make it very special. Don't want to be pushy over her.

"Hey, baby. I miss you so much!" Jihyun came from behind and wrapped her arms around me.

"Hey, what's up, filthy liar?"

"Baby, why you called me names? Is this part of your roleplay?" She walked over and take a seat on my lap.

"Oh! You should know better than I do. You don't want me to start this and end it with my way. Aren't you, Park Jihyun?" She looks taken aback from what I said as I raised my brow. "You know how I handle fraud like you, I thought you knew me very well."

"What are you talking about, baby? Who's the fraud?" She whined and trying to put her lips on my face.

I slightly laughed and grasped her neck firmly. "Don't make me say this again and again, filthy liar."

"Don't say it out loud, Jihyun. Someone might hear you, you know about your fake pregnancy."

She gasped. "What are you talking about, Jungkook? This isn't a fake pregnancy and I'm not a fraud!" She tries to get off of me but I hold her before she can move.

"No, Jungkook! You can't leave me for that idiot slut! You can't do this to me! I can't live without you. Please just give me another chance, I'll be a better wife and mother of your child." She stares at me with her teary-eyed, giving me a fake pathetic look.

"Nobody can call the love of my life an idiot slut! You knew what I capable to do yet you still wanna ruin my relationship with y/n. Am I not intimidating enough for you? I can kill you now if I wanted too or bury you alive behind my enormous backyard."

Her expression from sad replaced by horrified shock at what I said.

"I'll do anything for you, Jungkook. I'll do anything just to be with you. She is not good enough for you, Jungkook." She clutched the collar of my shirt trying to convince me with her pathetic persuasion.

"Stop being so pathetic, Jihyun! I used to like you, like you a lot but, now everything is changing. You're not the same person I used to know."

She snaked her hands around my neck and tried to put her lips on my face once again. "Come on, Jungkook don't act as you hate it. I know you love it so much when I touch you and I can feel how you reacted." She said while putting a hand on my thigh and rubbing me slowly. Nothing about her can make me arouse anymore, not anymore. Even she touched me intimately only y/n in my mind.

Goddamnit! I'm really in love with y/n and I kept flashing back the way she teases me, in dangerously slow but really passionate. Jihyun is nothing compare to y/n.

"You are nothing but a slut, Park Jihyun. Get away from my face." I growl and push her away makes her butt landed on the hard surface floor. "I have more than evidence to put you in jail."

I stood up while brushed off the crinkles on my suit.

"Urghh, Jungkook!" She groaned in pain.

"Minho, you know what to do with this trash, settle her out I don't wanna see a recycle shit in my house," I said while pointing my finger towards Jihyun that was still on the floor. I walk passes her with a victory smile spreading across my face.

I'm going to see my lady, she's waiting for me and I'm the only one she needs right now, for an explanation.

Y/n's Pov

"Okay! I'm listening to you now! Better talk now before I change my mind, Mr. Jeon Jungkook" I said while he stands in the doorway like a Cassanova he is.

His eyes are trained on my face and his lips are curved in a slight smile. How can he look so stunning? This can't be good!

"I did this because she tried to ruin what I have achieved now. I can't let-"

"Shuh! Stop!"

"I didn't even finish my-"

"Shut it!"

"You need to listen to me, Sexy. I didn't do anything with her or having a relationship with her. There'll be nothing in between me and Jihyun."

"Oh! What about your second honeymoon trip to Hawaii? Having fun am I right? And stop calling me Sexy! Damn animal!" I asked. Both of us looked like an old married couple arguing in the hallway of the penthouse. Fortunately, this level completely owns by me so, nobody will hear me and Jungkook.

"Someone jealous I see. Animal? I prefer something more subtle." He smirked.

"That's not the point Mr. Jeon! The point is you lied to me and I'm very assured that you will do it again in the future." My voice is soft, pensive. I can hold it no more. He will always hurt me ever since when we were still in high school.

My vision blurs by my trickle tears and comes back into sharp focus on Jungkook's imploring face... As if reading my thoughts, Jungkook comes closer, drew me into his warm and cozy embrace.

His arms wrapped around my body hold me securely, once again he made me vulnerable. Jungkook rubbed my back slowly as I sobbed.

"I'm very sorry, I always hurt you but, believe me, I'm doing this for a reason. I lied to you but I will never ever cheat on you." He whispered.

I bite my bottom lip as he ran his fingers gently into my hair and caressing me softly. My heart start leaps, I really miss this damn bastard and I want to hold him and shower him with uncountable kisses.

"I hate you..."

"I love you too."

"I didn't say I love you?"

"You just said that, don't bother to argue with me, Sexy."