21

Y/n's Pov

He's instantly deep...hungry, causing a mini-explosion of heat all over like firework.

All my cockiness and shyness dissipate as I pulled his head closer, kiss back just as ravenously.

Jungkook pulled me closer with his hands around my waist and deepened our kisses.

Before I know it, he's pinning my body against the nearest wall.

Hard muscles fitting like a glove to my curves and suddenly I want to feel more.

My fingers are busy unbuttoning his shirt and he drops his shirt on the floor leaving him shirtless only in a pair of sweatpants.

We both panting heavily as we pulled apart from our passionate kisses.

His eyes get a wolfish glint and his chest heaves, biceps powerful looking as he trapped me against the wall.

"Now, you make me shirtless, Sexy. How can I resist you?" And with that, he's back kissing me, fervor at the new heights and his hot skin searing mine.

He trails kisses down my neck and sides - everywhere and I'm. On. Fire.

I can feel how much he wants to go further.

Jungkook leaned his forehead against mine while looking at me in the eyes.

"I miss you so damn much. Please don't ever try to leave me again, if you do don't know what will happen to me." He said with a gentle smile on his face and touches my hair.

"I won't if you treat me right, Sir Jeon," I smirked.

He looks taken aback for a moment. He bends over my shoulder and his face is next to mine.

"I will treat you like my queen, the one that you really deserve. I don't want to see you get hurt anymore and I want to be the only reason for you to be happy. I promise you and hold my words like a real man I'm."

I can't stop smiling and my tears trickle out from my eyes. Tears of happiness, at last, I will be with the one I really love.

He pulled back and looking at me in the eyes. He reaches my wrist and placed it on his chest.

"My heart is pounding so hard when I'm with you, from the first time I met you until now. I'm so sorry, I always mistreat you and about that night when I forced you, I immediately regretted everything I did. I shouldn't treat you that way, I feel so horrible and shame to myself. I just want you to know my feelings toward you is not a game. I wish that you will love me back and I promise you, I'll spend for the rest of my life making up with you."

I can feel his heart beating rapidly as I do.

"Jungkook... I"

I totally forget that he's still shirtless. My face instantly goes crimson. He smiled and staring at me thoughtfully for a few moments.

"Take your time, my love. This time there will be no compulsion only sincerity but don't take too much time because I have a really lot of plans with you in the future and I'm really impatient for it." He slightly chuckling.

"Thank you, Jeon Jungkook." I don't know what to response instead I thanking him.

"You are most welcome, my love." He drew me into his embrace and I locked my arms around his neck.

"Do you trust me, Jungkook?"I quietly whispered.

"Of course, I do. I trust you, my love, with all my heart but, the question is, do you trust me, Jung y/n?"