15

Y/n's Pov

Jungkook stops dead, eyes wide as he staring at me still did not believe in what I just say.

I'm still in his embrace while his back still leaned against the wall.

"Y-yes... I still in love with you this whole time." I stuttered.

His eyes get a wolfish glint and his chest heaves. "I-i....." He was speechless.

"I still can't move on or trying to get rid of you out of my life. When I heard that you'll get married it's broke my heart into pieces and I hate you!"

"Please don't hate me, Sexy. I can't live peacefully when your hatred is all I got."

"But you're married to my enemy." I pout.

"Who said that I'm married?" His voice is husky and I finally meet those eyes again.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm single, that makes me completely yours, my Sexy Lady."

I didn't think it was possible for my face to get this hot. I feel as red as a tomato but, really hot as red chili.

He's single. What about Jihyun? Who cares about her anyway.

"What are you talking about?" I pulled back a little and looked up at him confusingly.

"Well, I and Jihyun got divorced a couple of weeks ago. I got full custody on Taejoon even though he's not my biological son at least he's the only one I have in my life besides you. Jeon Taejoon is Daniel's biological son, I'm used to being the scapegoat for Jihyun just to cover her nasty behavior. I agreed to marry her because her parents threatened me, they trying to kill the one that I love. They want to kill you at first when I said no."

His eyes meet my teary-eyes. Oh my God, what have I done to him? I'm completely losing my mind when I said that he was a bad guy.

"What have I done to you, Jungkook...?" My voice is trembling despite my efforts to sound strong.

He puts a reassuring hand on my face, gently his thumb caressing my cheek causing sparks to fly through my face and inside my body.

I miss his gentle touch so much. I don't know how much I want this man it was boundless.

"You have done nothing to me. It's my faith and I accept it like a man I am. Don't worry, nobody can hurt you anymore and I can't bear to see you getting hurt over and over."

I nod and feel a bit calmer at this. All the confusion ends. Now I know who's the real Kang Daniel.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook. I should've listened to you and not put all the blames on you." I said as I lay my head on his chest.

I can hear his heart beating calmly as it was soft music of lullaby to me.

"I'm the who should say sorry. Sorry for breaking your heart and sorry for giving you fake hope. I hurt you a lot." His voice gets low, soft and tender.

A soft peck landed on my temple as he hugged me tightly. I slowly pulled back and stared at his intense sexy eyes.

My heart stops dead for a moment and restarts, thudding like a wild galloping horse when his lips once again claimed mine.

Eventually, the kisses become more languid until I give full bottom lips one more tug with my teeth and pull back.

"I... I think we should stop while we can..."

Though his eyes are still glassy and dark brown from desire, he nods and gives me a gentle smile.

"I think so before I lost my mind on you." His devilish smirked spread across his handsome face.

I stand there, every muscle rigid as I gape at him.

"Where's your tie Mr. jeon?" I tried to change the topic while my eyes averted from his eyes to his slightly exposed chest.

I can clearly see a tattoo that beautifully tinted the skin on his chest. I totally forget that he's looked exactly like a mafia.

"You knew I can't do the tie thing." He smirked at seeing my blushed face.

"That's odd, how can you never learn how to tie a necktie?"

"Why should I learn it when I have you as my personal assistant? And soon to be my wife." He said as he took a few slow steps toward me.

I place my hands on his chest attempt to pushed him apart but, damn this guy is solid as a rock.

"I need to go now... To make you the green tea that you've been asking for." I awkwardly laughed.

Okay, maybe I can just slink back into the elevator and get out of his trap.

"Kiss me first then I'll let you go, Sexy."

I lean forward and a soft peck landed on his lips. "There, can I go now?"

"Is that a kiss? Do you call that a kiss? C'mon gives me a proper kiss, Sexy." His mouth quirks up even more, impish.

His face is an inch from mine, dark brown eyes holding my gaze steadily and with an animal hunger.

"Don't make me waiting, you knew that was rude right?" He whispered.

My mouth is parted and I stare from his hypnotic eyes to his sexy mouth as if in trance, and slowly reduce the space in between us.

He tilted his head to a side and his lips are on mine in an instant, not slow or cautious but hot and heavy right away.

I rake my fingers up the fluffy hair of his and lock them around the back of his neck.

Grunting, Jungkook yanks my waist forward, making our bodies completely getting hotter and not a breath of air between us as he deepens the kiss.

All I can do is moan into his mouth, all the world around swirling in oblivion as I'm consumed by the feel and manly smell of him.

Luckily this floor only for him and his personal assistant, the space in the hallway along his office is big enough for him and me to make out like primal beings for who knows how long.

After quite some time we pull apart and panting heavily. "That's how you should kiss me, Miss Jung. Now you can get me the green tea, go now before I devour you."

"Y-yes... Sir Jeon."