34

Y/n's Pov

Jungkook carried me in a bridal style as he climbs up the plane stairs. He carefully put me down on the floor as we entered the plane.

We have a flight to our honeymoon destination after the wedding ceremony done.

At last, I become Jungkook's legal wife, I was overwhelmed when my dad giving me away Jungkook as a symbol of his blessing of the marriage.

Hoseok is Jungkook's best man while my bridesmaids are Jennie. Thank God, everything going well and no more disruption.

I'm married. I'm Mrs. Jeon Jungkook. I'm giddy with joy.

I was nervous as hell as the wedding day was fast approaching. The most anticipated day has arrived and I could not believe that it was actually happening.

There's my handsome husband wearing his casual outfits instead of his usual expensive suit, he was sitting right beside me after helping me with the seatbelt. He smiles, his eyes glowing with happiness.

"So, guess where are we going, baby?" He asked.

I was twirling my fingers at the end of my hair as I stare at him. "Hmm... Busan?"

He was choking by his own saliva as I slightly laughed. "Are you kidding me? Come on guess again, you better be right now."

"Hmm... I really wanna go to Paris, the city of love."

"Paris huh? Not bad, nice choice, baby." He then gets up from his seat and strode toward the pilot compartment. I was confused, what is he doing now?

He then comes back to me and brightly smiles. "We're going to Paris, baby."

"What?! Really!" My frowny face instantly lightened up as he said so.

"Yes, my sweet wife. I already informed the pilot." He takes a seat and a soft peck landed on my forehead before he fastened his seatbelt.

"Thank you, Jungkook." I wrapped my arms around his muscular arm reduce the gaps in between me and him. I love the smell of his expensive cologne.

"Yeah, you can keep that thank you for tonight, baby. We'll be going to have a great time together especially when on the bed." An amused smirk crosses his face as he locks gazes with me as I slightly blush as I suddenly remember that one hot night we had together.

I beam at my husband.

"Finally you're mine," He whispers and leaned in for a hot passionate kiss on my lips.

•• ••

"You shouldn't wear those two-pieces, outdoor," Jungkook whispers in my ear, startling me from my doze. With my two-pieces red bikini on, and I was planning to get a nice tan. It's such a good idea to go on honeymoon in Paris, and besides the beach, there are so many things to do.

"Only for you." I give him my sweetest smile. The late afternoon, in Paris, the sun has shifted, and I'm under its full glare.

He smirks and threw a towel on me before he pulls my sun lounger into the shade of the parasol.

"Cover yourself, Mrs. Jeon. I don't like the fact that every man here undressing you with their damn eyes. Besides, you'll burn your skin if stay under the sun for too long."

"Thank you for your concerned, Mr. Jeon. Possessive enough huh?"

"My pleasure, Mrs. Jeon, I'm being possessive for the one that is mine and if you burn, I won't be able to touch you, later." He raises an eyebrow as he deviously smirked. "But I'm pretty sure that's your purpose, am I right, Mrs. Jeon?"