31

Y/n's Pov

My eyes blink sleepily several times, my blurry vision immediately clearer up when I felt a sharp pain landed on my face.

Someone just slaps me hard on my left cheek. I frown in confusion at the unfamiliar large room I see.

Something doesn't feel right though as I saw someone really familiar stood right in front of me.

My memory is still hazy and I can't figure out why I'm here in the middle of nowhere. I appear to be sitting on an old wooden chair, with my both hands being tied at the back and I can't move my legs either since it's being tied really tight.

Then, like a floodgate opening, the memories pour back into my mind. I was in a white limousine with an unknown chauffeur that certainly not one of Jungkook's employee and there's a white smoke starts to curls inside of the passenger compartment that makes me unconscious instantly.

Panic rising in my chest, my eyes dart around to scan the large room. Only me and her - no one!

"Well, how was your sleep, slut? Were you enjoying the ride? " Jihyun asked.

"What do you want, Park Jihyun!?" I shouted out at her. I try to regulate my speeding pulse as I'm glaring at her. My head still dizzies due to the unknown smoke in the limousine.

"I want you to stay away from Jungkook apart from that I wanted to see you slowly die in front of me." Jihyun laughed.

"Are you trying to intimidate me? What makes you think I will do as you asked for and I will never give up again, Jihyun. Not for you or anyone. You have no right to make me and Jungkook stay apart."

"I have every right in every piece of him, I'm his wife and I have a son with him. We're a happy family until you came back and ruining everything. You're a slut!"

"You're his ex-wife and that child is not even his son! You lied to him! You used him as your scapegoat but still, he loves Taejoon like his own and guesses what? Taejoon loves me more than his own mother."

Jihyun sarcastically laughed as she took something familiar out from her jeans pocket. A silver metal that glistened, she was grasping it in her right hand and pull the trigger before she points at me.

She has a gun and she's laughing like a psychopath. I was trembling and shaking, afraid that she might shot me without compromise.

"Jihyun... What are you trying to do? Please put down the gun."

"Now you're afraid of me? You're so funny little slut! You always be the center of attention since in high school. Every boy love you! Including my own brother and Jeon Jungkook! You always got what you want! You got everyone under your control! Too bad that you'll die soon!" She growls and glares at me.

"No... Please, Jihyun, don't do this. This is all wrong and I don't want anyone gets hurts." I tried to stop her as she placed the tip of the gun against my forehead. I shut my eyes as she kept laughing like a maniac.

"The only one will get hurt is you!" She was about to shot me when someone grabbed her behind makes the gun aimed away from me. I heard a gunshot right before I open my eyes.

I saw Jungkook was hugging Jihyun really tight as he weakly smiled at me and slightly groaned when Jihyun pushed him apart as if he was enduring pain. I felt a big relief when finally I can see his face.

I didn't realize when the police got inside the room and in an instant one of the police officers arrest Jihyun, she can't escape anymore. It was all a big chaos.

"Jungkook... I thought you will never come." I hugged him tightly after he releases me from the rope. I was so grateful he arrived on time to rescue me.

"I'll always be there for you, Sexy. I will protect you no matter what." He hugged me back and he slowly started to lean on me as I felt his heavyweight pressed against me.

"Jungkook? Oh, my god! You got shot!" There's blood smudge on my palm as I lightly pressed his wound and I was panic as he can't stand on his feet anymore. I touched his back and gave him a soft rubbed.

"It's just a little scratch, Sexy." Jungkook slightly chuckled. My heart pounding heavily, our eyes held for the last time before he slowly shut his eyes.

"This is why I hate him so much! I told him to wear the bulletproof vest." Jimin gets to his other side and helps him walk to the ambulance that was outside of the building.

There were Jihyun's men that were getting arrested in the back of the police truck and there's someone catching my eyes, the chauffeur.

Now I know who he was, he used to be a nerd in high school back then and always had a little crush on Jihyun.

I was in the ambulance with Jungkook that was unconscious on the sickbed.

"Jungkook... Jungkook. Please wake up! Don't leave me alone." I grasped his hand but he didn't answer me.

I thought it was a horrible nightmare but it was a reality. I can't lose him, I love him. Please let me be with him again, forever.