33

Jungkook's Pov

She was sitting on my left side and we were awkwardly looking at each other, it was just like it's our first meet through a blind date or something.

"Are you going to feed me or not, baby girl?" I asked as she still didn't even bother to move a muscle. I was ready to open my mouth and waiting for her to feed me.

"I thought you got shot on your stomach, not your hands." She replied back with an unsatisfied tone as she blew off the hot steamy soup.

"Well, you need to pay for all of this, because of this thing here makes the wedding postponed." I practically pointed the wound on my stomach.

She's looking like a guilty little girl. "I'm sorry..."

"Jesus Christ, y/n! You make me wanna marry you right here and now. Stop making that cute faces." I slightly chuckled and wiped off her tears that were rolled on her cheeks.

"But you kept making me feel guilty! You're so mean! A few minutes ago, you kissed me in front of Taejoon and I bet now he's disgusting on me, thinking I'm a pervert attacking his unwell daddy on his sick bed. You kept teasing me since you're awake." She answered as she put the bowl on the table.

"I'm afraid I might have no chances to tease you and make fun of you anymore. I'm nearly dying and can't be with you. Just let me spend my time with you." I smile slowly.

And before she can say anything more, I bring my lips to her, gently kissing her. She smiled and kisses back instantly. The moment when I got shot, I realized wasted a lot of times to purpose her, I should've done it earlier.

I have to embrace at the moment and thanks God for giving me another chance. It was the best gift I've ever had in this world. She was a gift to me, my dear Jeon Taejoon is my little sunshine, and my family is my strength.

Sometimes, I can be such a sentimental kind of a man.

"You are such a drama queen." She whispered in between the kisses.

"I learn from the best, baby girl." I kissing her passionately and completely forgot about my lunch. I enjoy kissing her rather than having tasteless food.

A month later...

It's been a month since I got shot and everything escalated so fast, it's felt like it was happening yesterday. I was a lucky man that I got to the hospital on time before the poison can spread in my veins or else I must be dead by now.

My mom was helping me with the necktie before I grabbed my self-tailored suit. I'm pretty sure she can see my sweats dripping down my face.

I'm so nervous, my stomach felt uneasy and wanna throw out but I have to endure it to keep my macho and gentleman appearance.

"Honey, you look so pale, are you running out of blood again, Jungkook?" My mom asked as she finishes with my necktie.

"Of course not mom, I'm just fine and I'm sweating like crazy now. The room feels so damn hot mom, is the air-conditioning on?" I chuckled and raked my fingers through my hair. I know my mom can sense my nervousness now.

"You silly, the air-conditioning is full blast. I know you're really nervous now, just calm done and stop raking your hair. I don't wanna do it again and again. You're a man now, Jungkook. Stop acting like a little child." She slapped away my hand from my hair.

"It's easy for you to say that, mom. It's not you who'll get married."

"I've experienced this first before you, young man! You are just like your father, tougher on the outside but girly on the inside." Another slap landed on my side before she stands up from the chair and walked towards the full-mirror right in front of me.

"Mom, I'll get married today and I can't believe I will marry a woman of my life." I softly whispered.

My mom stood right in front of me with her both hands laid on my shoulder. "I'm so proud of you, Jungkook. Now you're making the right choices. I wish you'll be happy with her and give me a lot of grandchildren." She brightly smiles, I can see she's very happy and pleasant with me and y/n.

My thoughts were full of y/n and how does she look like in her wedding dress. We haven't met in a week because we were busy with our wedding preparation and our parents forbid us to meet a week before married.

I don't know why they have to do that. I miss her so damn much. I miss everything about her, her voice, her scent, her touches, her jokes and having her naked on my bed.

The wedding ceremony was held at the private park of Jeon that was been chosen by y/n's mother and my mom, it was a beautiful small park near the beach. The interior was decorated with white roses, scented candles, and some roses petals covered the virgin road with a few scented candles on the side lighting up the road for my bride to be.

My pulse started to race when I saw y/n walking on the virgin road with her dad. She's absolutely the most gorgeous woman in the world, she looks like an angel sent from above in her wedding dress and with a bouquet of white roses in her grips don't forget about her sweet smile plastered on her beautiful face.

I can't help myself from grinning and can't take off my eyes of her. I kept telling myself what a lucky man I'm. I took her hand right away and lead her into the small hut while facing each other. I really miss her so much until I don't wanna take off my eyes of her, I just wanted to stare at her all day long if I could.

I'm really good at staring, what a silly man I'm.

As the priest finished the sentences of 'I now pronounce you as a husband and wife.' in an instant, I kissed her didn't even bother to wait for him to say, 'You may kiss the bride.' I'm such an impatient man. I've been waiting for this moment in many years now she's officially mine.

Hoseok is the first person who's burst out in laughed before everyone started to laughed too. Yeah, what can I say, she's mine now and I can do whatever I wanted too.

"You are so silly, Sir. Jeon Jungkook." She softly whispered in my ear as we having our first dance as a married couple.

"What can I do? I can't resist you, Mrs. Jeon y/n." I smiled as she giggled a little.

"Now, I have to get used being call, Mrs. Jeon."

"I told you before, you should get used to it earlier," I smirked and kissed her right away.

She instantly wrapped her arms around my neck and deepened the kisses. God, she's such a temptation. Eventually, the kisses become more languid until she gives my full bottom lip one more tug with her teeth and pulls back.

"I love you, my beautiful, gorgeous and sexy wife, Mrs. Jeon y/n," I whispered.

"I love you too, Sir Jeon Jungkook." She whispered back, make me slightly chuckled.