5

Y/n's Pov

The head security of Jungkook opened the car door for me while keeping his serious face on.

"Miss Jung, I will take you to the hotel now. It's an order from Sir Jeon." Minho said.

"What about him? I want to wait for him." I desperately asked. I really wanted to know what's going on with Jungkook and Jimin. Private talk?

"He wants you to be in the hotel or else I will lose my job, Miss Jung."

Jungkook is such an unbelievable man! He threatened me using his own employee. Such a cruel and ruthless bastard!

A driver took me back to the hotel. The moment I got out of the car, there's Jungkook waiting for me in the lobby.

How did he get here so fast? Is there some kind of magic door here or has he teleported himself back here?

"Sexy, are you hungry?" He asked with full of concerned on his face. No more serious facial.

"How did you get here so fast?"

"I took a cab."

Okay, that's sounds make sense to me. Jungkook stood up from his seat and confront me, he gave me the card for the suite and smiled.

"Go clean yourself and there's something I got you. It's in the bedroom on the bed. We'll have dinner together and I will meet you at 8 p.m." He said.

"What's something you got for me?" I asked. Don't want to show any interest even though I feel excited now.

"You'll see, something special just for you." His hand was on my jaw and his thumb caressed my cheek.

His hand moves from my jaw to my arm now and he grabbed both of my hands a give a light kiss on my knuckles.

My body suddenly heated with desire and pleasure from his touched. Like a fire flowed in my veins.

"Go now, before I lose my mind, swept you off your feet and kiss you passionately." He whispered near my ear.

Dammit, Jungkook! This Jeon junior is threatening me.

I'm blushing and can't even imagine how would it be if he kisses me in public with his tongue in my mouth.

Bad y/n! You're a bad girl! I mentally slapped myself.

"I better get going! Bye!" I pulled my hands out of his firm gripped and turned my back on him. I can smell his dirty yet sexy smirked from behind me.

As I entered the room, I put down my clutch and my iPad on the nightstand beside the bed.

I sit at the edge of the bed and took off those killing high heels that I've been wearing a while today and placed it beside the vanity table.

There's a medium-size pastel blue box that was laid nicely on the bed with a cute purple ribbon on the top as a decoration.

I instantly smiled and grabbed the box and put it on my lap.

There's a small card on it says...

'Even the most luxury jewels and gems cannot describe how beautiful you are to me.'

- JJK

That's sweet of him. I excitedly open the lid of the box and reveal a gorgeous Versace rose gold sequin dress, not too flashy but just nice. It's more like an elegant style.

It was long sleeves with mermaid sweep train but, when I turn the dress around it was a backless dress.

What the hell is he thinking about?