29

Jungkook's Pov

I've been waiting impatiently this entire time and now the time is finally here. I can finally speak out what I really wanted to do in this world.

I want to marry her, build a happy family with her and spend the rest of my life with her and our future child.

I hold my breath as she pauses. God, she's gorgeous. I love seeing her in my white shirt, I can clearly see her hardened nipples through the thin layer of the clothes. Basically, she's such a turn on.

She can be a sexy hot woman and an innocent naive little girl at the same time, that makes me want her more.

"But what, Sexy? Tell me, or else I can't sleep tonight." A wave of emotion washes over me, causing goosebumps to erupt all over my skin.

In a sudden onslaught of emotion, she reduces the gap in between, takes my head in her hands and kisses me. I gasp, then kiss her back for a moment, warm and passionate. I never expected that will come, especially from her.

Then she slowly pulls back, blushing furiously at her impulsive reaction to her own unexpected action.

"Wow! I take that as a yes You'll never say no to Jeon Jungkook."

The devilish smirk has the left side of my mouth tilting up, my eyes boring into her. She slowly nodded.

"But you should purpose me properly and in a romantic way." Her expression softens to a smile, a really gorgeous smile.

"Oh, gosh! I'm so sorry, I should be aware of that. I'll make it up for you. How about a dinner date tonight? I'll make sure everything will be perfect, just for you and me tonight." I said smiling at her.

I stared at her, studying the strange brown eyes with thin black rigs surrounding her pupils. "Okay, a dinner date would be nice." She smiled back.

And before I can say anything more, she brings her lips to mine once again, kissing hard. I grunt and kisses back instantly, pushing her against the kitchen counter with my lean, athletic frame.

We kiss for several more beats, getting more and more urgent, tongue dancing fervently. Then I slowly pulled back, I can clearly see her cheeks are splotchy red.

Now I realize, I desperately wanna marry her very soon and if I could, I wanna marry her now. I need her so badly in my life.

"Okay, if dinner date sounds good to you, dress nicely, Sexy. My chauffeur will come to your place at 8 in the evening. I prepare a lot for you tonight and I can't wait to show you."

"Me too..."

I felt the sudden excitement in my body and I can't wait to show her my greatest love, she affected me a lot.

Every single second of my life ticking because of her, I want her to know how much I love her not just by making love to her but also to tell her just how much and I'm going to make her life perfect.

I was out of control, like a wild animal I lifted her up by the waist and placed her on the kitchen counter.

In an instant, my lips pressed against her and kissed her with intense hunger. She opened her mouth immediately as I thrust my tongue inside.

I craved of her and the breakfast I've made was left on the dining table without even care to eat it first. I rather kiss her good morning between her legs and taste her sweetness.

"I want you so bad, Sexy. Right now, here in the kitchen."

"We don't have a condom." She says, her voice a little desperate.

"Then, I guess it's your lucky day. Even last night we don't use that rubber thing." I said as I position myself in between her spreading legs.

I kissed her neck, sucking the sensitive area behind her ear. Her soft moans and audibly gasps brought me to the edge of my limit.

My hands skimmed her thigh and pushed inside the hem of her panties, cupping her round ass cheek.

I've been waiting to do that since she gets into the kitchen only in my white shirt. I can't get enough of her, we ended up making love in the kitchen.

My desire for her overtaking my mind. Dammit! The inferno burned inside of me and I'm going crazy, craving to touch her is what I've been waiting for.

Y/n's Pov

"You slept with him?! Are you fucking out of your mind, y/n? I thought you'll wait after the marriage." Jennie literally shouted on my face and I wiped off her saliva that was sprayed on my face.

Jungkook has left a couple of minutes ago and here am I standing in front of my full-length mirror with my friend Jennie in the room. She came here right after he left.

"I don't know what's going on with me last night, I was overwhelmed by..."

"Lust?" She interrupts before I can finish.

I look pleadingly at Jennie. My face goes crimson. I knew I screwed up but I really can't resist him anymore.

"Red or black? Is red look good on me?" I asked her as I took out every single evening dress in my closet. I was holding my sexy mermaid spaghetti straps red satin long dress.

"Maybe red, red look good on you." She sighed.

It was a hard choice since Jungkook loves red and black, I sigh and throw myself on the bed. "Is this the right choice for me? Am I going to marry him?"

"If you really love him, you shouldn't doubt your own choices, besides I think he's a good man for you. He can provide you anything that you're desire, wealth, pleasure and true love. What kind of a guy do you want in your whole life? He's just perfect."

"What makes you change your mind?" I looked at her weirdly.

"The way he treated you like he treated his queen and Hoseok told me, Jungkook is a good guy although he looks a bit kinda Casanova on the outside I'm pretty sure Hoseok never wrong about him."

Jennie looks gleeful at the idea and all I can do is swallow hard. Now, she starts to stands on his side the same goes with Hoseok.

After all the encumbrance that I've to go through, I deserve to be happy with someone I really love and Jeon Jungkook is someone that I'm in love with.

"Maybe I was overthinking about this, I should focus on our dinner date tonight." I smiled at her as she lay down beside me on the bed.