22

Jungkook's Pov

I snickered when she said that. It's been two months since we got divorced and now she claims that she's pregnant with my baby.

"You're so funny, Jihyun. What kind of a joke is this? The last time I fucked you I used protection. Don't make me like a dumb man here."

"No! You didn't!"

"What's making you think I didn't? Huh, Park Jihyun."

"Jungkook, how could you say that, can't you remember that day when you forced me, you didn't use protection and I wasn't on my pill. It's been three weeks and I have the ultrasound scan pictures that I got two days ago."

She takes an envelope out of her handbag and pushed it towards me.

I grabbed the unopen envelope and gazed at a piece of paper. The feel of rage slowly fade away and my heart began to soften when I stare at the picture.

This is the first time I feel this way, I'm going to be a father of my own baby and I can't blame her if she got pregnant.

"Is this mine, Jihyun?"

"Of course, it's yours, Jungkook."

How can I explain this to y/n? I can't let my baby alone without protection. I can't hurt y/n again and again but either do Jihyun.

I look at Jihyun that was sat right beside me with her hands caressing her stomach.

She gently smiles at me and reached my wrist, slowly placed my palm on her stomach.

My hand a little bit shaking, I don't know why. Is it because I'm happy or afraid of reality.

"In three more weeks, we can know the gender of our baby." She said in excitement.

••••

3 days later...

"I was on my way to the airport, my love. Don't worry, I'll inform you as soon as when I arrive."

I was walking towards my car while I talking to y/n on the phone with Minho right behind me carrying my luggage.

"Be safe, Kook. I love you."

"I will, I love you more, my love." I smiled by myself by her silliness.

"I'll be waiting for you, Kook. I can't wait to see you." She said before she hung up.

I take a seat at the backseat and leaned against the leather seat comfortably.

"Minho, you know what to do when we get to Seoul soon. Make sure she learns her lesson. I'm not an idiot high schoolboy anymore. I'll settle this with Jeon's way." I smirked and threw my sight through the window.

"Yes, Sir Jeon. You can leave it all to me." He answered and drove out of the hotel parking lot.

In three days time, Jihyun has clingy to me all the time and I purposely let it be. I don't want her to be a doubt on me and I will give her anything she wants just to make sure that she'll fully trust me.

I don't give a shit about her fake pregnancy and I don't want to mess up this time. I'll make sure this shit will cleanly settle down.

I get the news of her fake pregnancy from her assistant manager after she met me in the conference room that day.

Jihyun have a nerve tried to deleterious my relationship with y/n. She can't easily mess with me, I've got a lot of sources and my people are everywhere.