26

Y/n's Pov

We're both panting, our breath intermingling as we stare at each other.

There's hunger in his gaze, but there's also something more - an almost violent longing that goes deeper than simple lust.

A strange tightness squeezes my chest and I feel like I'm falling further, losing even more of myself.

"J-jungkook... I..." I moaned his name, lifting my hand to cradle the hard contour of his jaw.

No! I can't do this! Why is he being so sweet all of sudden? He trails kisses down my neck and sides everywhere, and I'm... On... Fire. I can feel just how much he wants to go further, more than just kisses.

But as much as I want it too, I'm not sure I'm ready. Eventually, the kisses become more languid until I give his full bottom lips one more tug with my teeth and pull back.

His large hand covers the mine, holding it pressed against his face for a few moments. He closes his eyes, as though absorbing the sensation and when he opens them, the moment is gone.

"I'm so sorry, Jungkook. I can't be with you or else I'll hurt you. I love you so much! I'm sorry... I'm not beautiful. Not on the outside. Not on the inside." I said as I softly sob.

"You are...." He leaned closer to me. "To me... The most beautiful, right now." His words brushed my lips and he kissed me, tasting my anguish and my tears.

He clasps my hands between his, holding them against his chest as he broke our kiss. His eyes smoldered with pain and desire.

"I don't want to be alone anymore, y/n. It's really lonely and painful without you in my life, please never leave me. Stay by my side." His voice is deep and soothing.

I looked up at him and my heart lurched madly. I could not utter a word, I got tongue-tied. My heart started to leap, I felt warm and giddy.

"You won't be..." I whispered holding him hostage with my gaze and my words. "I promise."

Though his eyes are still glassy from desire, he nods and gives me a gentle smile. He makes this more complicated than it's already is.

"Thank you, my love... That's the only thing I wanna hear from you."

I can't hurt someone that I love so much. I can't drag him down as I planned and take over the Jeon's Tower for my own good. I couldn't betray him. Maybe I choose to be nice to him and choose to with him till the end.

"I bet you must be tired, am I right, Sexy? Let me take you to your bedroom. Get some sleep we can talk later, okay?" His voice is a raspy, deep timbre.

I slightly nod and I put my hand in his, pulse racing as he leads me upstairs to the master bedroom - my bedroom. He opens the door wide and gestures for me to enter before him.

I walk in a stop short at the moment, I know after I entered the room he will excuse himself to go home instead of spending the night at my place.

"Ju-jungkook?" I call out his name, very gently.

"Yes, Sexy? Need anything, before I go?" His sexy mouth quirks up, even more, eyes dancing devilishly. His tone is full of insinuation, eyes ready to devour me.

"I-i need you..." I open and close my mouth like a fish. A dumb fish. I stare down in embarrassment at Jungkook's shocked face.

I was surprised too by my own ridiculous request. I have never asked him to stay before and now I said that I need him.

"Can you say that again, Sexy?" His surprise look turns to an impish gleam as he takes a few slow steps toward me.

Okay, maybe I can just push him out of here and lock myself in this room. On the count of three. It's not gonna work.

"Nothing... I just sleepy and tired." I stammer as I step backward slowly.

"Oh, sleepy and tired huh? Maybe because of that cliche reason make you said that you need me." His tone gets deep and sexy as his eyes take in my entire body. He did it again, undressing me with his damn eyes.

"I'm not..." He keeps his step in slow-motion, his eyes darkest slate. I bite my lip.

"Oh, fuck! Dammit you, Jung y/n!" He growls.

He lunges at me, pushing me against the nearest wall of the room. Before I know it, he's got both of my hands in one of his in a vice-like grip above my head, and he's pinning me to the wall using his hips.

I got lost in the rush of blood to my head when he pinned me against the wall. Holy shit. I can sense he's sexually frustrated.

His other hand grabs my ponytail and yanks down, bringing my face up and his lips are on mine. It's only just not painful. I moan into his mouth, giving his tongue an opening. He takes full advantage, his tongue expertly exploring my mouth.

"Oh my god, Jungkook" I whined.

I become restless and impatient, now my need for release is getting stronger. He leans down and brushes his lips against my ear, the tender gesture a stark contrast to the threat of his body looming over me.

"Why are you always so set on resisting me, Sexy?"

He releases my ponytail then, trails his free hand over my breast and down my belly, I can feel his fingers grazing over my burning clothed skin.

"J-jungkook, don't-" My voice breaks, his touch making my core throb with need despite the lingering chill. "Don't do this to me, don't torture me..."

His hand comes up, his fingers catching my jaw in an inescapable grip. "I won't torture you, Sexy. I want to make love to you. I want to own you and I want to make you mine tonight."

He whispers, his tone deceptively even.

We look at each other and the aching need inside of me grows. It's a feeling that's somehow different from the lust surging through my body, a complex want that's layered on top of my obsessive craving.

"Tell me the truth, that you've been thinking about me as much as I have of you." He drawled.

"Y-yes, Jungkook. I'm an idiot when I always resisting you all the time." I panted.

His mouth curved. "Well, now, there's no way you can resist me because tonight, you're mine, Sexy."

He leaned forward, breathed me in and whispered against my cheeks. "May I, my love?" He asked softly