35

Warning! Mature content, not really.

Y/n's Pov

I walked back to our sun lounger and I can see he was making a quick phone call not far away from our spot with his muscular back facing me, leaving me in peace for a moment.

"I will get you, Jeon Jungkook..." I mutter as I wiped off my soaked hair with my towel.

I lie down on my front and fumbling with the straps, taking my bikini top off and put it on Jungkook's sun lounger. I wanna see what is his reaction when seeing me half-naked in public and sometimes I can be as rude as him too.

I mean look around, most of the women here are topless and why can't I? I drift away into my slumber without I realized, maybe I'm too tired and I don't get enough sleep last night.

"Ah!"

I moan as his fingers brushing against my sex. Where did he come from?

"Hush." His hands travel down the back of my thighs and he slips off my bikini bottom slowly with his soft kisses trail down my leg from my inner thigh. I'm completely naked now.

Leaning down, hovered me and he takes a towel next to him, it's big enough to cover both of our bodies.

He grasps my breasts and gives it a gentle massage. His thumbs draw a circular motion on my nipples.

Oh my...

What has he done to me?

Suddenly he leans in, kisses my lips and grasps my head with his hands, his fingers threading into my wet hair.

"Wifey..." He breathes. "My gorgeous wife, Jeon y/n..." His lips claim mine once more, his tongue is invasively persuasive.

"Jungkook... We're in public." I whisper, our breath mingling as I slowly push his body apart.

He pauses, gazing me in the eyes and slightly smirks. "You shouldn't be topless in public, wifey. You know what is going to happen next and there's a lot of people here."

"Oh, I know what is going to happen next and I know where is this going to lead us." My voice is soft and a little bit hoarse. "Kook, I'm thirsty. Can you get me something to drink?"

"Only things that will go down through your throat is my semen." He smirks.

"Mr. Jeon, so dirty."

"For you Mrs. Jeon- always. I can't get my hands off of you and my eyes will always on you. Literally, I can't get enough of you." He lightly pinches my nipples.

I moan and close my eyes. "J-jungkook..." I whisper like his name is a prayer for me.

My fingers traced down his packs and stop above his swim trunks waistband. I plant a soft kiss on his neck as I try to get rid of his pants. Before I could do anything further, he catches my wrist and placed a soft peck on my knuckles.

"Not yet, baby. That's a restricted area." He gives a faint smirk - caught red-handed.

"But you make me naked... That is not fair."

"I'm here not for playing a fair game with you, I just want to remind you that you shouldn't be topless in public. I don't want every man staring at your body as they own you." His eyes blaze with fury.

"No one is looking at me, Jungkook... There's a ton of topless women here."

"Trust me, baby. They're looking not just looking but lusting for you. Probably enjoying the free show." He snarls as he softly tugs his teeth on my left nipple.

"Ah! Jungkook..."

"I don't like the idea how little your clothes now, you tease me enough today, baby girl."

I'm in love the way he mad at me, makes him look so sexy. A few minutes ago, he was a childish brat but now he gave me the look on his face 'Suck me good, baby girl.'

Making him mad is my point, like the way he throws me in the water after I got sunscreen on and I was mad at him. But now, I'm not sure what I feel towards him. Mad or enjoying his possessive side.

"We're going, back to the yacht." He pulled back and covers my body with his towel.

We have to use one of Jungkook's personal yacht to go to the beach as the distance is too far away from Paris. Deauville Beach in Normandy is the closest beach escape to Paris and quite easy to access.

This place is a combination of perfect turquoise water and golden sand and is lined up with umbrellas, huts, and parasols.

With a fascinating boardwalk, this beach calls out to every couple for a romantic stroll. I wanna do that with Jungkook later, but now I need to handle his wildness.

"Now? It's still early and I want to stay here for a little while. Please don't be mad at me. I wanna see the sunset view." I pout. I know he is mad at me.

"I said now, Mrs. Jeon."

He pulls on his short, even though his trunks are dripping wet, then his white sleeveless shirt. I put on my sundress as quick as I can and slip on my flip-flops.

He looks at me for the last time to make sure I'm fully dressed before he grabs my waist and throws my body over his shoulder.

"Jungkook!" I shouted.

"I will play with you so hard tonight. If that's what you want, you should've asked me for it." A hard slap landed on my ass as he walked to the dock where the motorboats and the jet-ski moored.

He carefully put me down and passes me a life jacket from the motorboat, I put it on as my dirty thought running wildly. Jungkook then checks the straps on my life jacket to make sure it's securely tight.

He purposely brushes his fingers on my exposed cleavage. "You've been a bad girl today, Mrs. Jeon." He says quietly and yanks my waist forward, making our bodies completely closer.