23

Y/n's Pov

I locked my phone as we finished our conversation and turn my face back to Jihyun. She came into my office this morning and said that we need to talk something important.

We're in a small cafe that was located across the Jeon's building. I can feel something suspicious between Jihyun and Jungkook.

"So, where were we?" I asked.

"First you stole my husband and now you're trying to steal my son?" She smirked.

"I didn't steal anything from you, Jihyun. It's not my fault that your son doesn't even recognize his own mother." I shot back, she looks taken aback for a moment.

But she quickly returns to her usual devilish smirk face.

"For your information, I and Jungkook will rekindle our relationship, as soon as possible. I want you to be the first person to know about this great news. We spend our time together in Hawaii and it was a great time for me and him to fix everything were broken. Besides, we'll gonna have a newborn baby." She gently stroked her stomach.

"You're so funny, Park Jihyun. What kind of jokes this time? He goes to Hawaii for a business trip, not bullshit rekindle trip with you."

Her brows are knitted, hesitating to answer me back. "I'm pretty sure he won't tell you that he'll gonna cheat on you with his own ex-wife. That would be stupid to tell anyone about it."

The thing I fear the most is finally taking place right now. She's right, nobody will tell the truth.

Jihyun takes out her phone from her red Prada handbag and unlocked the phone. "I'll call him for you, just to ensure that he's at my place now."

She instantly dialed Jungkook's and put it on the speaker. It's connecting and waiting for him to pick up.

"Hello, baby."

The smirk instantly drops from my face, replaced by horrified shock at what I hear.

It's his voice. A smirk engulfs her face after seeing my frown expression. It's him! He called her damn baby!

"Hello, darling where you at?" She asked.

"I'm on my way to your place, baby. Goddamnit! I miss you so much." He replied.

I slightly gasped. He's in Seoul. He told me he was still in Hawaii a few minutes ago. How could he?

That bastard!

"I see you soon, darling. I miss you too." She said and I can clearly hear he's chuckling through the speaker.

Jihyun hangs up after a few minutes and smiled widely at me. "I got to go, my man is waiting for me at my place, poor you, Jung y/n."

Jungkook lied to me. I glance at Jihyun that makes her way towards the main door of the cafe.

I try to slow my breath and stop my mind from swirling. Exhale and inhale as I took out my phone and open the tracking application to find where he was in the moment.

His location was not in Hawaii, he's at his main mansion. The mansion where he used to live with Jihyun when they still married. Jihyun was right.

I'm a fool, poor yourself, Jung y/n.

"I'm so stupid... Why you did this to me, Jungkook?" I muttered by myself and slowly stood up from my seat.

I turn and walk fast towards the exit door, I didn't bother to watch my steps race over to a nearby stairwell.

I lost my balance due to my high heels and thought my head will head the ground hard but, I was wrong. I shut my eyes the moment I lost my balance and panting hard.

Firm muscular arms wrapped securely around my waist and hold me tight so I won't fall to the ground.

I slowly open my eyes to see a very good looking man with a tall figure staring down at me with his poker face.

He smiled warmly and help me to stand properly. He's so gentleman, not wanting to touch me purposely in an inappropriate place. He genuinely wanted to help.

"You shouldn't be running like that, especially on the stairs with that killing high heels." His voice is calm and deep timbre.

"Umm... Thank you, I was in a rush and a little dizzy though but I'm good. Thanks again." My voice is trembling despite my efforts to sound strong.

"Are you sure that you'll be okay?" His voice gets low, soft and tender.

"Yes, I'm okay, Mr...?"

"It's rude of me didn't introduce myself. The named is Jeon Wonwoo, nice to meet you Miss clumsy." He stretches out his right hand for a handshake and gave me a gorgeous smirk, that can make any woman fall on their knees worship him.

He's hot as hell, complete in his expensive black suit, jet black hair is neatly brushed and pomade.

His tall figure was towering me makes me feel short even though I wear high heels. Only by staring at his mesmerizing eyes makes me forget all of my problems.

I blink my eyes in utter shock. Who is this mysterious man? Another man named Jeon in my life.

"Nice to meet you too, Mr. Jeon. By the way, I'm Jung y/n, not Miss clumsy."

He slightly chuckled.

"Of course, Miss Jung."