3

Y/n's Pov

Before the plane took off, Jungkook made a few phone calls to our clients and suppliers. I can't believe that I just cancel my dinner date because of this.

I knew work is important to me so do my relationship with Daniel.

I call him for the past ten minutes ago, telling him I can't go to the dinner with him. I can imagine how was he reacted when I rejected the dinner date over a business trip.

I was wearing black skinny jeans and a white loose blouse. My hair was cascading down my waist.

I never let my hair down at work, I always wanted to look neat and professional so ponytail and bun hairstyle always be my choice.

I was seated beside Jungkook and fastened my seatbelt to make sure it's really secure.

I looked beside me, Jungkook looked fresh and neat. He smelled of soap and shaving cream. He had taken a bath before the same goes for me.

His hazy blonde hair completely pomades and he looks totally boyfriend material in his simple blank white shirt under his black jacket, ripped jeans and his brown timberland.

Oh my gosh! What am I thinking! I shouldn't compliment this evil bastard.

My eyes still glued on him, he got his serious facial on and busy with his smartphone.

I can't get my eyes off of him. His arms decorated by his streaking veins and tattoos.

Bad boy vibe! Damn you Jeon Jungkook!

Finished with his business, he put away his phone and fastened his seatbelt. He turned his head at me and smirked. "I can smell you are staring at me from the past ten minutes." He said and leaned closer.

He grasped my seatbelt and he checked it one more time a click sound made me looked down at the seatbelt.

I'd believe I've checked it before, I'm pretty sure it was securely fastened.

"By gawking at me can make you become so careless, Sexy." His mint breath fanning my face.

"I'm not gawking at you, don't be so confident, Sir Jeon," I said nervously as he still leaned closer to my face. Looks like he wanted to pull me in for a deep passionate kiss.

"So, what? Confidence is sexy that's why you gawking at me. Am I too hard for you to handle?" He arrogantly asked and ran his slender fingers in my hair.

"Don't be so cocky and please don't touch me, Sir Jungkook!" I instantly slapped away his hand. He lets out a small chuckled and leaned back in his seat.

"Sure whatever you wanna say, Sexy..."

I heaved a relief sighed. I can't let him touches me again, I felt electrified with a thousand volts when his skin contact with mine.

After all these years, I can't believe I still had that strong affectionate towards him. I thought I moved on from the past.

No! My love only for Daniel. The most loving and caring man I've ever had. I can't betray his sincerity for this bastard Casanova man. Jungkook is not worth it for it.

Jungkook's Pov

After a few hours, our plane took off, I looked at her and noticed she was asleep with her head tilted to the left leaned against the window.

I turned my body at her and gently grabbed her head, placed it gently on my shoulder. I can hear her soft snores and my fingers playing with her long silky hair.