26. Ramadan

Salaaam guyssss... i hope you are all fine... here is a new chapter. I hope you love it like i love all my readers (allow it🌚😂). I appreciate all of you.. please don't forget to vote and share with friends xx

YOUSSEF's POV

I woke up so tired. I needed to do recovery today. My body was so tired from all the work yesterday and I didn't have a goodnight sleep because I was worried about Aqsa. I was late for fajr, I missed the congregational prayer. So I immediately rushed to freshen up and pray my fajr prayer. After fajr prayer I did my morning adhkar, and after that I had my breakfast as I watched the sun rise from my balcony.

My apartment was not luxurious but it was simple and beautiful it also had a good view of the eiffel tower though it wasn't too close but the view was beautiful especially at night.

I talked to maman and Papa who were having their famous morning talks with a cup of coffee or tea. Oh how I missed them. I could hear Maryam on the background complaining about her trainers not fitting so well and that she had a community sports day today hosted by muslim community where we lived.

As I got out of the ice filled tub that I filled myself, I felt better. I still badly needed a massage. That was going to wait till tomorrow as today was our day off.

Times like this make me wish my wife was around because I needed her.
Just thinking about her and she decides to call.

'I was just thinking about how I needed a massage from you.'
She laughed slightly.

'Asalaam alaikum Youssef.' Still very fond of calling me by my name.

'Waalaikum salaam princess. How are you today?'

'Alhamdulillah I'm fine. I'm finally out of bed. Just had a shower. I have a terrible headache, I hope a painkiller will fix that in sha Allah.'

'Amiin. You should do all that straight away.'

'I'm on it rightnow. I'm getting the luxury of breakfast in bed today, although I wish it was downstairs with Asiyah but I just feel like a truck hit me.'

'With Asiyah, you?'

'Really Youssef? You speak like that's impossible. She's my sister.'

Me and Asiyah were just so different. Had always been. I mean I loved her she's my sister but we were never fond of each other's company. Completely two different people and Youssef knew this. He always told me to try and do better, he thought it was unjustified but once he fully knew how different we were, he had understood but still urged me to go out of my way to show her I cared for her despite our differences. Sometimes I managed, Sometimes I failed.

'Yes but you two are not the best of friends what happened? Does it have anything to do with last night?'

'Yes.. she's here. Something really bad happened to her. She's not at her best physically and mentally rightnow and I really want to help.'

'What happened?'

Youssef and I tell each other everything. However, Asiyah trusted me with this one I couldn't say it. Even to Youssef. Maybe until she talked to the rest of our family about it. Sure Youssef knowing wasn't going to change anything but I just preferred to not tell him yet.

'Just a huge argument with Mansour, so she's home.'

'Physically you said, did he hit her? Audhubillah.'

Arghhh I hissed. Did I have to say it? Did he have to remember each word I say?

''Yes Youssef! Everything else I'll say when she's ready. Rightnow she hasn't spoken to anyone and I don't want to be the one telling it. So please don't react. Don't even mention it to Sayeed.'