32. Alhamdulillah

A/N:
Salaam everybodyyyyy. How are you guys??? I hope all of you are fine and your loved ones are too ❤️❤️❤️
I hope you enjoyed ramadan and Eid🥳🥳. Here's a little late Eid present and thank you guys for the votes and comments. I love you all for the massive support almost at 10k reads you know😢 and please keep them coming. Share the story with your best friends....I hope we keep going on this journey together because it's not ending soon in sha Allah🤪🤪

Also how is my cover? Should I change it??? I absolutely suck at making them so🥵🥵bare with me.

******

AQSA's POV

I sit looking at Youssef sitting next to me.
'So where should we go Youssef, we literally don't have time!'
He just finished the season yesterday and we were both so exhausted and distracted. We have to make up our mind about the holiday today. Should have done weeks ago.

He looks at me and smiles.

'Khalas I'll just pack my bags and go home.' I tell him seeing that he's not as invested in this as I am.

'Stop!' He pulls me into his arms.

'You're not taking me seriously Youssef.' I cry out.

'Where do you want to go wifey?'

'I don't know that's why I want us to decide together!'

'Let's go Morocco.' He says casually.

'See! If you said earlier we'd have planned this already.'

'Oh I have.' He laughs.

I punch his chest surely feels like nothing to him. If anything it's painful to me.
'So you've just been enjoying watching me stress yeah?'

He laughs.

'I'll go pack my bags. Excuse me.' I say dramatically and leave.

He joins me as we pack our bags. I can't wait to be away with Youssef. Away from all the work stress. The baggage that comes with it. Just the two of us enjoying each other's company.

I pause from the packing to go prepare lunch for us. Youssef has been craving chicken biryani and I promised I'd make it for him.

When the aroma fills the apartment he comes into the kitchen.

'That smells so good.' He comes to stand next to me.

'You should teach me how to make it. I went months without it.' He says as he circles his hands around my stomach

'Today was the day.' I joke.

'Oh you are punishing me because I didn't help you chop onions.'

I eye him because he knows the answer to that.

'I'll tell you what I'll do. I'll make fresh juice for us.'
Okay if there was one thing Youssef was good at in the kitchen was making drinks. He even confessed to watching YouTube videos.

'Maybe after I retire I should be like a bartender but the halal version.'

I don't know if he's serious or he's joking so I look at him. Actually we've never talked about him retiring.

'When do you want to retire?'

'When my body says it's enough. How many years do you think I'll be fit for it in sha Allah.'

'I don't know 35? Isn't that the age most do?'

'Fair. It's usually early 30s. But I'm not most bebe.'