27. For Youssef

Salaam guys.. I hope all of you and your loved ones are safe and healthy during this time and may Allah grant relieve to those who are sick. Here's a chapter to keep you company while in Quarantine 🖤🖤🖤 please stay home and be safe. Please don't forget to vote and share, love y'all ❤️
***

AQSA's POV
Okay this wasn't going to be easy nonetheless I was going to do it.

'Aqsa, you are crazy but Youssef will love this!' Maman says.

'You think?' I laugh. I hope so.

'Ofcourse he will. I'm sure he is not expecting this.'

'Well Ofcourse.' Papa adds.

Ruqqaya and Saffiyya sitting next to me busy watching movies. Can't rest from that.

Maryam has been so quiet so I tease her.

'What do you think miss?'

'Well......' she trails off talking until I fall asleep. She then pinches my nose.

'Really? Falling asleep on me like an old woman.' She rolls her eyes.

'Oh Maryam I'm so sorry, it's just that I'm so tired. I just got off a 36 hour shift and then this.'

'It's okay, I'm just messing with you. I know I talk a lot, Youssef says that too.'

'Well Youssef is boring, he must think that.' I tell her.

She laughs.

'At least I'm not the only one that thinks that.'

I laugh.

I really hope Youssef loves what I'm doing for him.

Just then he texts me. Oh Alhamdulillah there's wiFi.

'Salaam you.. how are you? How was your shift?'

'Waalaikum asalaam .. it was long but alhamdulillah. You?'

'I'm great. I just came back from training, so I'm at home thinking about what to have for iftar, haven't decided if I'll eat out or make something.'

'Great. You'll tell me what you decide then.'

'What are you up to?'

'I'm chilling with Maman, Papa, Maryam and the twins.'

I was not lying. I was chilling with them. Where though? That's a question you didn't ask Youssef. Lol.

'That's great. I know there's great iftar coming up with that crew (emojis)'

Umm yeah, I hope so. I'm looking forward to it.

'Kinda (wink).'

'I can't believe you made us do this.' Ruqqayya says.

'Well.. you agreed so deal with it.' I joke. Actually I feel like I'm going to collapse in the next minute.

'Papa, here!' I hand him the paper. If anyone was going to be of help rightnow it would be him.

He looked around with a smile then walked away, after a few minutes he was back.

'Great.'

'Ready.' He says with a smile. He was enjoying this.

.....

No match rightnow. That's quite boring. I'll just watch boxing. Yes boxing. Second thought, it's ramadan , I should capitalize on this free time instead of just watching TV to pass time. Maybe I should read a biography on a Sahabi? That's interesting or read an Aqeedah book but no, a biography would be interesting rightnow. I had a book I hadn't even touched. I decided to go for it but was interrupted by the door bell.