33. Our Ibrahim

A/N:
I hope all of you are well. Thank you for 11k reads 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 all of you are amazing!!!!!!!! I hope you love this chapter, I don't know if I'll manage to update again soon because I'm back to school and it's hectic!!!!! But I'll try my best. Keep me in your du'as please!

AQSA's POV

I am back at work after my one month holiday and it's already hectic. I'm waiting for Youssef to come back from Paris. He went back there after our vacation. I'm staying at my in-laws home for the time being.

When Youssef comes back he plans on buying a house so we move in there in sha Allah permanently or for a long time but he's not back yet.

He's in Paris trying to finish off his house arrangements and club issues. After that he comes home, move in to our new home, does a medical and sign his new contract. In whatever order.

Youssef asked if it was okay to wait for him to go to the hospital because of the pregnancy and I told him it was. I wasn't clueless about it so I knew what I was doing. When he comes back we will go do some tests and that's all.

But...... we were preparing a party for Youssef. A welcome home party and a celebrating his achievement here with everyone.

Just a small party at home with my family and his family. He had a small family so it wasn't going to be much but mine was massive. So anyways just had the idea to either do it as soon as he comes home or when we finally move in.

I'm on the phone with Asiyah and we are talking about it. She was with Ruqqayya and Saffiyya. Their graduation was coming up soon too.

'So what do you guys think?'

'I think it's better if you do it when everything is settled. If you are planning a party while you are still making arrangements to move into your house that's a lot of stress'

Stress.

'So you think it's better when we are done with everything? Won't that defeat the purpose of the whole party thing?'

'It won't! Part of his achievement is you guys settling in a permanent home soooooooo...'

'Oh okay. I just need to get done with all of this because I'm losing my mind.'

Anyways since Saffiyya and Ruqqayya were home right now waiting for their graduation maybe I should ask them to do some work with the planning. Saffiyya loved doing party planning and decor, she was such a diva and I think I'd need her help with the decor in my house. She'd be so excited to help.

No one knew about the pregnancy by the way. Maman has been acting different though but Youssef assured me he didn't tell her. We wanted to tell her together.

She keeps making comments about my skin and a 'glow' and I keep saying it must be the weather in Morocco. The glow will leave in a few months. Sigh. Anyways, I tried so much to hide the morning sickness, I wasn't throwing up but I wasn't as active in the morning and I just wanted to sleep all the time which was so unlike me. I didn't want to eat some dishes which I usually liked.

Youssef can you please come home I'm about to bait out our little secret.

As if he knew I was thinking of him he calls me. After greetings and inquiring about each other's well-being, he tells me he has something to tell me.

'So ummm.. I'm about to finalize with the house arrangements there can I hand over the next things to you until I'm back, i mean I understand if you can't,  you know,  with work and the ummm baby.' I can almost see him scratching his head because he needs help.