34.Love, Respect and veneration

A/N:
Salaam .... you guysssss are so sweet thank you for the messages and votes❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️  Please feel free to leave your comments and some love and tell me how you feel about Aqsa and Youssef!!!!!!!!!!! I love reading your feedback , keeps me going. Okay so here's a chapter for my amazing readers. Also guys please keep Yemen in your prayers and raise awareness about what they are going through... Children are dying and starving. It's the biggest Humanitarian Crisis at the moment.... #YemenNeedsUs and everyone that is being oppressed in this world #BlackLivesMatter 🖤 xx

————————————————-
AQSA's POV
Today maman and Maryam were coming for lunch at our place, Papa had some work to do. I had to cook for them. So I'm in the kitchen making some chicken biryani as Youssef makes the salad and cuts some fruits and ofcourse some fresh mango juice.

'How do you feel about starting your season?' I ask him as we prepare lunch. He spent a week in Dubai for his pre- season training with the team and I had gone to stay at my parents place.

'Well, I feel good. Positive I can't wait for the season to start you know. I've been waiting for this my whole life.' He says happily.

May Allah keep you happy habibi. I say mentally. As I smile.

'That's great. How do you think it's going to be like. I think I should know just so I can prepare myself.'

'Well for starters..' he scratches his head.

How bad could it be? I pause cooking the chicken and turn to him.

'Mhmm???'

'It's like usual. Training from 10am — I'll get back at 5pm on normal days, on match days it's till after the match whatever time that is.... and in competitions.. which this team is in Three I could be traveling from time to time.'

'Hmmm...'

'What?' He asks anxiously.

'Nothing. I'm a supportive wife remember?' I chuckle and get back to the cooking.

He laughs.

We keep on talking for a while then we serve the food and I set the table well as Youssef goes to the local mosque to go pray dhuhr prayer.

When he's back we stay a few minutes until maman arrives. She comes with a big bowl in her hands while Maryam is carrying a paper bag, knowing maman she cooked before coming here.

I could smell what's coming from the paper bag and maman was not ready for this.

'Maman are those croissants???????'

They all laugh. She knows I love them and hers were the best, buttery and so soft.

'You are so lost in the croissants you can't see me right?' Maryam jokes.

'You know that's never happening!' I kiss her forehead as I pull her into a hug.

Youssef then walks out of our room to join us and greet them. The dish by the way was Pepper steak and some vegetables. Smelling amazing.

'Asalaam alaikum maman.' His deep voice fills the room. He says as he kisses her hand and forehead.

'Asalaam alaikum Youssef.' Maryam says with a smile.

'Waalaikum Asalaam how are you Maryam. I see you in your hijab.' Youssef tells her. He has been so happy that Maryam has kept it on even after Ramadaan.

'Alhamdulillah I am fine. Yes I'm a hijabi these days soooooo.' She sticks her tongue out at him.

We all laugh.