1 - Voldemort's Grandson

I DON'T OWN PERCY JACKSON OR HARRY POTTER!

HARRY'S POV

Hermione, Ron, Ginny, and I are told to come down to the kitchen to come to an Order Meeting.

"Why do you think they are letting us come to this one and not any other one?" Ron asks.

"I don't know, maybe they found Voldemort's followers," I say hopefully.

"I don't think so, I think if that was the case we would have started and we would not still be waiting," Hermione tells us.

Just then Dumbledore walks into the kitchen. "I have news," He tells us. "Some of you may not be too happy with this news, but, I want you to listen and hear me out before you do anything. Ok?"

All around the table people are nodding and saying ok.

"Voldemort has a grandson and he's coming to Hogwarts."

As soon as the words are out of his mouth Sirius jumps up from his chair. "What?!" He yells.

All around the room people look shocked. "He can't," I yell. "He'll be just like his grandfather who killed my mum and dad and tried to kill me!"

"Let me explain," Dumbledore says. He waits until it is quite before he says. "Before he was evil and he was called Tom Riddle he had a girlfriend, her name was Estelle, right before Tom became Voldemort Estelle became pregnant. She tried to stop him by telling him hoping he would stay good to help her raise their daughter, but it didn't work. He became Voldemort. So, Estelle got on a plane to New York in America wanting to keep her unborn child safe. There she met a wizard called Jim Jackson. They got married and she raised her child Sally Jackson with him. Sally..."

There Sirius interrupts. "Did you say, Sally Jackson?" He asks.

Dumbledore smiles. "Yes, I did."

"Do you know her?" I ask him.

He doesn't answer. He just looks at Dumbledore to continue the story.

"Sally did have magic so her mother sent her to Hogwarts. Estelle told all the teachers who Sally's dad was, but Sally didn't know. She was sorted into Hufflepuff. She was the best Hufflepuff Hogwarts had seen in a very long time. She was in her second year when she met Lily the two of them became best friends and she quickly became friends with Lily's other friends. It was in her 5th year that she had to leave Hogwarts." Dumbledore continues.

"Why did she leave she never told us," Lupin says.

"When she was 15 her mother and stepfather were killed in a plane crash. They had been on their way to see her. After they had told her that Jim was not her real dad. She had to go live with her uncle in New York and could not keep going to Hogwarts. Her uncle died when she was 18 and she had to live on her own. After she left Hogwarts she had to stop using magic because she was underage and she didn't have the right training. She had a son, Perseus but we know nothing about his father, her son shows many signs of magic. Strong magic. We need to get him from New York and bring him to Hogwarts before Voldemort finds him." Dumbledore finishes.

"How do we know that he is not already a Death Eater?" Ron asks witch is what I was going to ask.

"We just have to take that chance I guess. I want Harry, Hermione, Ron, Sirius, and Lupin to come with me to get him. We will leave at one a.m." Dumbledore tells us.

"Why would we leave so late! Are we going to kidnap him while he's asleep?" I ask.

"There is a seven-hour time difference between London and New York," Hermione tells us. "So it will be one am here but it will be six pm in New York."

Mrs. Weasley made us go to bed even though it was only two in the afternoon she said we need to get our rest. I don't see why I need to because it doesn't even want to go get Mini V (That's what I'm calling him). I bet he will look just like his grandpa pale with no hair and no nose.

TIME SKIP TO ONE AM!

The six of us get up and go downstairs to wait for Dumbledore but he was already there. He gives Lupin and Sirius a piece of paper that has Mini V's address so they would know where to go. I grab Sirius' arm, Hermione takes Lupin's and Ron takes Dumbledore's.