8 - Snape's Story

I don't own Percy Jackson or Harry Potter.

Percy's pov

I stand up. "You're dead." I tell Snape.

"What do you mean he's dead?" Ron asks. "Are going to kill him!! Murderer!!" He yells. We ignore him.

"Percy, please let me explain." Snape says. "My mother wanted me to come here and..."

"I watched you die!" I shout at him. "I was there! I saw you and Ethan fighting. I watched Ethan kill you! Just like I watched so many others die! We had your funeral on August 25! Seven days after the war! You had seven days to come back but you didn't! If you were alive why didn't you come back? Why did you let us think that you were dead, gone! Why?!"

Draco stood up. "They though you were dead? They though you die in a war? What war?"

"You two come here." Snape says walking into the hallway. Draco and I follow him.

"We have a lot to talk about. You two go get Luna and meet me back here. We'll talk then."

We hurried to go find Luna. "What class does she have?" I asks.

"I believe that she is in Charms," Draco informs me.

"Lead the way."

He leads me up a bunch of stairs, down a few hallways and finally we stop in front of a door. I knock.

A tiny man answers the door. "Hello, sir. Professor Snape needs to see Luna." I say.

He turns to the class. "Luna, Professor Snape needs to see you."

Luna gets her stuff and follows us out of the room.

"What's going on?" She asks as we leave. Draco tells her what happened. We go back to the position room. We get there right as the bell rings. We go in after all the others come out.

"I will tell you everything, but first Percy needs to tell his story." Snape says.

I take a deep breath and begin my story. "It all started at the Metropolitan Museum of Art..." I tell them everything. All about my first quest, the first time I snuck out of camp, the second time I snuck out of camp, my second quest, the first war, the first Great Prophecy I was part of, all about how their friends, sisters and brothers were gone, dead. Then I told them about the Romans, my third quest, the second Great Prophecy I was part of, my fourth quest, Tartarus, and the second war.

By the time I'm done all four of us are crying. "I'm so sorry, it should have been me. They should still be here today. I should have died. Just like Zeus wanted. I'm so sorry."

"No, Percy. If you had died more people would be dead. You saved so many lives. They all died heros." Draco says. "Now, Snape what is your story?"

"On August 10 my mother, Hecate, started to send me dreams. She told me that she needed me to come here and teach. I told her that I would come after the war. She told me that she needed me as soon as possible. She showed me how to bend the mist. She told me to use it to fake my death. I did during the war. Then I came here." Snape tells us.

We all just sit there thinking about everything that was said. After a minute Snape tells us to go to lunch.

Draco and Luna leave a minute before I do. As leave I hear someone moving in the shadows outside the room. I know that it is Harry and Ron.

Harry's pov

Ron and I watch as Luna, and Draco walk out of Snape's room. Draco has tears on his cheeks. Luna is crying. Draco stops and pulls Luna into a hug. They hug for a minute before walking away. Percy walks out. He's not crying and he doesn't look like he's been crying. I bet Percy made Draco and Luna cry!

A/N Hi, I know that this is another short chapter. I'm sorry. I just wanted to get something out to you before Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving (if you celebrate Thanksgiving, if not Happy Thursday!)

 Happy Thanksgiving (if you celebrate Thanksgiving, if not Happy Thursday!)