2 - Getting Percy

I don't own Percy Jackson or Harry Potter.

PERCY'S POV

It was 6:30 at night and I had just gotten home from camp and Annabeth was going to meet up around 7:30 to go see a movie and get a late dinner because she has been with her dad and stepmom. I go to the kitchen to see my mom, and to see if she made blue cookies. We sit in the kitchen just talking for a while. Around seven there is a knock on the door.

"I'll get it," I tell my mom. "Annabeth might have gotten here early." I go to the door and open it, but what I find is NOT Annabeth.

What I find is 5 guys and one girl all wearing bathrobes.

One of the guys had bright red hair. He looked like he was 17. One of the men was a werewolf. Another was wearing all black. The next one was really old. The last one looked like me but his eyes were a different green. He had no muscles, and he had glasses. He looked about 17. The girl had bushy hair and looked about 17.

"Can I help you?" I ask.

"We're looking for Perseus Riddle," The oldest man says.

"I'm sorry but there is no Perseus Riddle in this house. I don't think that there is one in the building." I tell him.

"Oh, maybe you know him as Perseus Jackson."

My hand went to my pocket for Riptide. "Why do you need him?"

"We are here to talk to him about his grandfather. "

My mom came from the kitchen to see who was at the door. "Sirius? Lupin? Dumbledore? What are you doing here?"

"Sally!" The man in black says.

"Mom, you know them?" I ask.

"Yes, I went to school with Sirius and Lupin. Dumbledore was the headmaster. Now please tell me why you here"

"We need to talk to Perseus about his grandfather." The werewolf says.

"You better come in." My mom tells them. They all come in and we go to the living room to talk.

TIME SKIP TO AFTER THEY TELL PERCY AND SALLY WHAT IS GOING ON!

"So, you want me to come to a school for wizards called Pigpimples because I have another evil grandfather and you think that I will turn evil and help him take over the world?" I ask.

"The school is called Hogwarts, not Pigpimples. " Mini-me says who's name I now know was Harry when he had told me his name he said it as I should know him.

"Other than that everything sounds about right," Dumbledore says.

"All right, I'll come, but I need to tell my friends where I'm going," I say.

"I'm sorry, but you can not tell anyone about the wizarding world. "Dumbledore tells me.

"Please just let me tell one person."

He tells me that I can tell one person. I go to my room to call (on the phones that Leo made) Annabeth, but she doesn't answer, So I call Chiron. I tell him everything, he tells me not to worry and that he would take care of everything. I go back to the livingroom. With my bag from camp. "Ok, I'm ready, let's go to Pigpimples," I say.

I was going to end it here, but I have nothing better to do so...

Harry's pov

Mini V tells us to call him Percy, but I'm still going to call him Mini V. He looks a lot like me, but I'm better looking of course. We take Mini V back to Sirius's house. We all look at him waiting for him to puke but he doesn't.

"What?" He asks. Then he points to the house. "Is that the right place?" He doesn't wait for an answer he just walks to the house.

We all stand there shocked. He didn't seem surprised when we told him about his grandfather, he didn't puke, and he can see the house. After a minute of standing there we go to the house we get there just in time to see Mrs. Weasley introducing herself.

"I'm Molly Weasley, this is my husband Arthur Weasley. This is my daughter Ginny, and the twins..."

"Hi, I'm Fred!" One of the twins says.

"And I'm George!" The other one says.

"Weasley!" They say together.

"No," Percy says. "You're George," He pointed to the first one. "And you're Fred," He says pointing to the other one.

"How did you do that?" Ginny asks. "No one can tell them apart!"

"At the camp, I go to there are some brothers who do the same thing." He tells us.

Mrs. Weasel tells me and Ron that Mini V will be staying in our room! She tells us to take him upstairs. We lead him to our room. There he puts his stuff on the empty bed. A minute later Mrs. Weasley calls us for a late-night snack (dinner for Mini V) Mini V goes down, but we stay behind for a minute.

"There is something fishy about this kid," Ron says. "When we told him he has an evil grandfather he said 'another one' he didn't puke when we got here, and he could see the house without Dumbledore giving a piece of paper!"

"I see what you mean, we should eat quickly and there go through his stuff," I say.

We go down to the kitchen and eat quickly, then we run back upstairs to go through his stuff. At first, we didn't find anything good just a lot of bright orange tee shirts and jeans.

Then Ron says "Look at this."

I turn to see him holding 6 or 7 notebooks. "What are those?" I ask.

"I think that they are old journals."

"Let's read them!" I say.

We open the one that looks the oldest, but we can't read it because it isn't in English! Just as we are putting them away we hear footsteps outside the door. We quickly go to our beds and pretend that we are sleeping.