7 - First Day

I don't own Percy Jackson or Harry Potter.

Percy's pov

I wake up the next morning and get dressed. Then I go down to the common room. I see the list Dumbledore was talking about. I try to read it but I can't. I hear someone walking down the stairs. It's Hermione.

"Oh, you scared me!" She says when she sees me. "I'm usually the first one up."

"Oh, I have to get up early to train. I mean classes start early at my other school, I guess I just got use to waking up early. What time does breakfast start?" I ask.

"Breakfast starts at seven. The first class starts at eight all the classes are about one hour long. We have four classes than lunch and three classes after lunch. Dinner is at six and lights out is at ten."

TIME SKIP TO BREAKFAST

At breakfast I put some of my food in a small jar with Greek Fire in it, just like the night before. I prayed to my dad and to Hecate. Professor McGonagall hands out our schedules. I look at mine. Hermione tells me that she will show me where all of my classes are. She takes me to our first period. Transfiguration.

Transfiguation was boring. Professor McGonagall teaches it and all she did was talk. I had to listen to her talk for two hours. Hermione tells me that we have potions next for two hours then lunch.

As we are walking to potions Ron and Harry walk with us.

"I don't want to go to potions," Ron complains.

"Why not?" I ask him.

"The man who teaches is only nice to the Slytherin house, because he is the head of their house." Ron explains.

We don't talk the rest of the way to class. When we finally get there the teacher is not there. We sit down. The tables are in groups of four. Ron and Harry sit down Hermione sits down next to them. I start to look for a different seat, because I know that Harry and Ron don't want me to sit with them. Before I can find a seat Hermione tells me to sit by her. So, I take the last empty seat at their table. The rest of the class comes in takes their seats. Draco and a few of his friends sit at the table next to ours. Me and Draco talk for a minute. Then one of his friends starts talking, so I read my book for this class. It's in Greek so I can read it.

I hear the door open and someone comes in. I know it's the teacher, but I don't look up from my book. The teacher goes right into calling role, but I still don't look up. When he gets to the 'R's ' I close my book and get ready to tell him that my name is Percy Jackson not Perseus Riddle, As all the people here call me. Yet no one knows about my grandfather. Then he says something that surprise me.

"Percy Jackson?" He calls. I look for the first time.

"Sevy?" I say.

A/N Hi, I'm so sorry that this is super short. I forgot to write this weekend and tried to write a chapter quick. My school has a half day on Wednesday. I also have Thursday and Friday off. I'll try to get another chapter up this week. I might take this on down and just rewrite it. Sorry again.