4 - Shopping (part 2)

I don't own Percy Jackson or Harry Potter.

Harry's pov

Mini V has to get a wand so, Mrs. Weasley tells me, Ron, and Hermione to take him to get a wand and robes. While she takes Ginny to get everyone's books.

When we get to Ollivander's Mini V looks around at everything. Then Ollivander comes out from the back. He looks at Mini V and says. "Perseus Jackson." Mini V jumped at the sound of his name and reached for his pocket.

Percy's pov

I hear someone say my full name. You only do that if you are my mom or Annabeth and you are mad at me, or if you want to kill me. My hand goes to my pocket when I look up and see that it's only an old man. I take my hand away but stay alert, he may look like an old man but I've had trouble with old men before.

"Hello," He says. "I remember every wand I have sold and the person I sold it to. I remember when your mother came here to get her wand. I remember when your grandfather got his wand. And I remember when your father came to my shop."

"My father?" He nodded. "Why did my father need a wand? He's not a wizard!"

"He didn't come for a wand, he came to give me apart for a wand I needed that only he could get. Now for your wand." He looks at me.

Harry's pov

Twenty wands later and we are still there. Finally, Ollivander goes into the back of the shop. He comes out about two minutes later carrying a sea-green box. He opens the box and pulls out a simple dark brown wand. He hands the wand to Mini V. Mini V takes the wand and waves it just like the last twenty wands. This one is different, when he waves it everything that he broke (lights, chairs, windows, doors) fixes itself. Ron, who was all wet, becomes dry.

"I believe that this is your wand," Ollivander says taking the wand and putting it back in the box. "11.5 inches ebony wood and Pegasus hair. This wand is very powerful, more powerful than Mr. Potter's and He - Who - Must - Not - Be - Named. You must take good care of it, though I suppose you are already quite good at taking care of important magical objects."

Mini V looks at Ollivander for a moment before saying something in a different language. Ollivander laughed before saying something in the same language.

Mini V pays for his wand and we leave. We go to get robes. Mini V needs robes and Ron and I need new robes because we outgrow our old ones.

TIME SKIP TO AFTER THEY GET ROBES AND THEY MEET UP WITH MOLLY

We meet back up with Mrs. Weasley and are getting ready to leave when Mrs. Weasley sees that Mini V doesn't have a pet. "Let's go get you an owl," She tells him and turns to go to the pet shop.

"Oh, no. That's ok. Owls don't really like me." He tells her.

"Nonsense, why would owls not like you?"

Mini V says something that I can't hear.

Percy's pov

Molly asks me why owls don't like me and I mutter something about Athena not liking me. She then forced me to go to the owl shop. The second I walk in all the owls attack me. There is a sharp whistle and the owls stop attacking me. I look at the person that whistled it was Athena. I'm so dead. "Hi?" I say but, it comes out more like a question than a statement.

"Hello, Percy. I assume you are here for an owl."

"Yes, we are," Molly tells her.

"I have the perfect one for you. Wait here." She leaves and comes back a minute later holding a little grey/ gray owl with sea-green eyes.

"She's perfect," I say.

Athena hands her to me. "How much?" I ask.

"She's free, a gift from me and my daughter."

"Thank you," I say.

A/N Hello. Happy Veteran's Day. Today we thank all the men and women who fought and who are fighting in the wars. My great grandfather was in WWII and I'm sure many of you have grandpas who fought in WWII as well, and who have parents in wars right now. I just wanted to say thank you to all the brave men and women who fought in the wars and are fighting. I know I won't be able to do that. Thank you.