21 - Saving Friends

I don't own Percy Jackson or Harry Potter

Percy's pov

After I told Annabeth everything she went down to her room to think. A few hours later when we got to Greenland I sent Nico down to get her.

A minute later Nico and Annabeth come up. They both look around at the iceberg that is Greenland.

"Ready?" I ask.

They both nod. We leave the ship and walk around for a few minutes not knowing where we we should go. Then Nico finds a cave that basically screams 'Enter here to die!'.

"This must be the right place," I say. Then I do what I do best. Walk into dangerous situations without thinking. This time I walked into a dark tunnel. Annabeth and Nico follow me. We walk down the tunnel for about a minute before light fills the cave. We all look around trying to figure out where it came from. Then we see that there are
lights on the ceiling.

"How did they turn on though?" I ask.

"It must have been some sort of motion detector," Annabeth says.

We keep walking. We are expecting to run into a lot of monsters like we usually do, but we don't see a single monster. That makes us think that we should be ready to fight a big army of monster later. Eventually we come into a big circular room. This room unlike the rest of the tunnel is dark. We can't see two feet in front of us. Then we hear a noise from our left. It sound like someone bumped into metal.

"Shsh!" We hear a girl say.

We move carefully and slowly to our left. I feel the wall in front of me. It feels like cell bars. I squint to try a see better. I'm the cell were two people. "Hello?" I ask.

"Percy?" The girl says.

"Zoe?!" I shake the cell door to try and open it. It's locked.

Then I hear clapping from behind me. As I turn around the lights come on. It's Liam and Tim.

"Bravo!" Liam says. "We were afraid you wouldn't come!" I see a key hanging on a hook by the doorway Liam and Tim came out of. I look at Annabeth. She nods to let me know that she sees it too. She puts on her hat, that I did't know she had with her, and carefully starts to move towards the key. I try to keep them talking so they don't realize that Annabeth disappeared and it will give her a chance to get over there.

"How did you get my friends?" I ask.

"We found them walking around LA." Tim tells me.

"LA? How did they get out of the Underworld?"

"How should we know!" Liam says. "We just saw them walking and tricked them into thinking we would help them. That girl was stubborn, didn't want to come with us, but her little boyfriend told her it would be fine." Liam tells me laughing.

"He's not my boyfriend!" Zoe yells loudly and angrily from behind me.

"Of course he's not," Liam says rolling his eyes.

Out of the corner of my eye I see the keys moving. She almost had them.

"Not so fast girly!" Liam says throwing his hand out. It hits Annabeth. She falls back and her hat comes off.

"Annabeth!" I call.

She sits up looking very mad.

"You shouldn't have done that," Nico says. "Never make Annabeth mad. I learned that the hard way."

Annabeth pulls her dagger off of her bracelet. Nico and I take that as our queue. We both take out our swords. We step forward so, we are even with Annabeth.