14 - Still looking for Percy

I don't own Percy Jackson or Harry Potter.

Annabeth's pov

I'm sitting in the common room thinking about everything that happened. Percy coming to Hogwarts, The Third Great Prophecy, me coming to Hogwarts, Percy going missing. It all had to be connected some how. I think about the lines of the prophecy:

"A half-blood of the eldest God,
Shall find what was stolen and see it safely returned,
You shall sail on the iron ship with warriors of bone,
The bane of Olympus shows the trail,
The dead, the traitor, and the lost one raise,
An oath to keep with a final breath,
Falling from ice the son of Neptune shall drown.
Wisdom's daughter walks alone."

As much as we all told ourselves that it might not be about us. That it might not happen for years and years. It had to be about us. It was lined from all of our prophecies. I stand up. I have to find Thalia and the others.

I know that they are questioning students, so I walk around until I hear Thalia interrogating a young student. The little boy in question looks scared. The others are just standing there like they don't know what to do. Nico has a small smile on his face.

"Thalia, I don't think he kidnapped Percy," I say coming around the corner.

They all turn to look at me and the little boy takes that as a chance to run. "Annabeth! What's up?" Frank asks.

I look around to make sure no one is around before saying. "The Third Great Prophecy has started." As I say that I hear a window break. I feel something or someone hit me in the back of the head. Before I black out I hear my friends yell my name and someone grab me.

Percy's pov

"Who are you?" I ask the man in the shadow. "Where are we? Why did you bring me here?"

"My name is Tim. You are at your grandfather's house. We brought you here, because we have been watching you for a while and want you to be our new leader," He tells me, stepping out of the shadow. He is short and it doesn't look like he has a lot of muscle.

"If you've been watching me like a creepy stalker, you would know that I will never help the bad guys," I say.

"We thought you might say that," A second deeper voice says from the shadows. "So, we took something or someone and if you want it back you will join us." The man steps from the shadow. Unlike Tim he is tall and has a lot of muscle.

"Hi, Liam!" Tim says.

I ignore him. "What do you have? Who do you have? "

"Why should we tell you" Liam asks.

Before I can answer Tim points to something behind me, that looks like an IM. "We have her." Tim says.

"You weren't supposed to show her to him!" Liam yells at Tim. They continue to fight. I don't listen to them though, I look at the girl. She hadn't seen me yet. When I left her she was safe! How did they get her!

She finally looks at me. "Percy!"

"Are you ok?" I ask. I know I didn't have much time to talk. As soon as Tim and Liam stop fighting they wouldn't let me talk.

"I'm fine, my head just hurts," She tells me.

"How did they get you?"

"I don't know! I was with our friends, then I felt something hit me in the back of the head, I heard people yelling my name, I felt someone grab me, then I blacked out and woke up here."

"Stay there! I'll find you! I swear on the River Styx. I'll save you!"

A/N Sorry, this is later than normal, I had writer's block! Than I had a good idea! I hope you had a great Monday.