22 - Back at Hogwarts

I don't own Percy Jackson or Harry Potter.

Thalia's pov

Me, the other demigods, and the three wizards are sitting in the Gryffindor Common room when an IM pops up. It's Nico.

"Nico! Hi! How are you guys?" I ask.

"Hi, we've been better. Listen, I don't have long to talk. I just called to tell you guys that we will be back in about a week," He says.

"Oh, ok! We'll see you soon!"

"Bye!" Everyone calls.

With one last wave the IM is gone.

TIME SKIP TO A FEW HOURS LATER

The girls and I are hanging out by the lake. While the boys are eating, like always.

"Did you see that girl in the corner of the IM?" Piper asks all of the sudden.

"What?" Hazel asks.

"In the left corner of Nico's IM there was a girl. She was sitting down, and it was dark, but I think she had dark hair. Her head was looking down and to the left so, I couldn't see her face."

"It was probably just Annabeth and the light made her hair look dark," I say.

Piper shrugs. "Maybe."

"Well, we'll find out in a week," Hermione says.

Later that night I'm talking to Will and tell him what Piper said.

"I'm sure your right and it was just Annabeth," He says.

We talk for a little while longer before we both go to bed. The next few days are just us waiting for them to get back. So, that I can prove that I'm right and it is just Annabeth not some other girl.

TIME SKIP TO A FEW DAYS LATER!!

Third person pov

Nico, Annabeth, and Percy are supposed to be back today. The demigods, and the golden trio are waiting outside by the lake for them. The only people not there are Luna and Draco. They both have class. After about a hour of waiting the ship sails into the lake. Everyone holds their breath as Annabeth steps off of the ship. She walks up to the demigods. After all five of them give her hugs. Thalia ask her the question she knows everyone is thinking.

"Where are the boys?"

"About that..." She says. "Nico is fine. He's on the ship with the others. Percy he..."

"Others? What do you mean others?" Thalia asks.

"The whole reason we went on that quest was to get some friends."

Jason's pov

Annabeth said that they went on the quest to get some friends, but I don't know who their 'friends' are.

"Come out guys," Annabeth calls. Three girls and five boys come down the ship with Nico. I don't know who any of them are. Thalia seems to know who all of them are. She runs to two of the girls. She gives them big hugs. "Zoë! I'm so sorry!"

"Thalia, it's not your fault," the girl, Zoë, says.

"Bianca! I'm so glad you are ok!" Thalia says.

"I'm glad you're ok!" Bianca says. Her name sounds familiar, but I don't know where it's from.

Then Thalia goes to the third girl another big hug. She says hello and I learn the girl's name is Silena. Then she walks up to one of the boys who has blond hair, blue eyes, and a scar from his left eye to the down to his chin. He tries to say something, but she interrupts him. "I'll deal with you in a minute."