15 - Joining the Dark Side

I don't own Percy Jackson or Harry Potter.

Percy's pov

I know that Liam won't tell me anything, but Tim might.

So, the next time Tim comes in I try to talk to him.

"Tim, where are we?" I ask.

"We are about 3 hours North of your school. " He says.

"Why did you take me?"

"We've been watching you, and you seem like a good leader."

Before I can ask any more questions Liam walks in. "You have two choices, one, you join us. Two, you refuse to join us, and we kill you, and your little friend. "

"I'll join you if you answer three questions and promise two things. And I will know if you are lying."

"Ok, fine. " Liam says.

"First question," I switch to Greek. "Can you understand me?" They both look confused. "Good," I say. " Second, Where are you keeping her? Do you have any more of my friends with her? "

"In Greenland. Yes, we have her and seven more of your friends," Tim says.

Suddenly I remember the last three lines of the prophecy,
An oath to keep with a final breath,
Falling from ice the son of Neptune shall drown.
Wisdom's daughter walks alone.

I swear that I would save her, she in Greenland (There's ice in Greenland) with the others, She was going to be alone.

"If I join you you have to promise that you won't hurt her." They nod. "Promise that you won't hurt any of my friends." They nod again. "That means you and everyone working for you." I wish I could make them promise to let them go, but I swear I would.

Annabeth's pov

"Annabeth wake up!" I hear someone call. I don't know where I am. I look at the people in the room with me. Nico, Thalia, Hazel, Frank, Will, Draco, and Luna. The eight of us are alone in a dark room.