29 - Getting Tantalus to Talk

I don't own Percy Jackson or Harry Potter.

Harry's pov

     Annabeth brought all of us to a big blue house to meet with Chiron. We go right into Chiron's office.

     "I told them," Annabeth says.

     "Good. What is the status on the training?" Chiron asks.

     "We have Will and The Apollo Cabin working with The Hermes Cabin on bows and Arrows. We have Clarssie working with The Aphrodite kids on sword fighting. The rest of her siblings are working with other cabins. I have Hecate's kids working on their magic and that's where I'm going to send them in a minute. First, I want them to see The Camp and how it works. I'm going to send Dumbledore back to Hogwarts with Jason, when he gets back, to tell the other Wizards what's going on." Annabeth tells him

     "Ok, that sounds good. Your sending Jason to show his powers if needed?" Chiron asks.

     "Yes, he is pretty much ready to go into battle. The others are too but, I just want them training."

     Then there is a knock. We all turn to see who it is. There is a boy who looks like he is 10 standing there.

     He looks at all of us. Then he turns to Annabeth. "They're here."

     "OK. Thank you, Gavin," Annabeth says. "Will you please ask Jason and Piper to come in here. I need to talk to them. Tell Reyna that she can bring the others to the training area. Thank you!"

      Gavin nods and runs out. About a minute later Jason and Piper walk in. "What's up?" Jason asks.

     "Jason, I need you to go back to Hogwarts with Dumbledore to talk to The Wizards about The Gods. Tell them that they're real. Piper, we cannot get Tantalus to talk. I need you to talk to him. We will come with you." Annabeth says.

     "Ok, let's go," Jason says. Dumbledore and him walk out.

      Annabeth looks around. "Where is Nico?! He was supposed to meet us here!" She sounds very stressed out.

     "I'm right here," Nico says stepping out of the shadows making everyone accept Annabeth and Chiron jump.

      "Will told you stop doing that!" Annabeth snaps at him and turns away from him.

     "Ok, I'm sorry and you are probably going to kill me for saying this but, calm down. You need to breath. I get that you are stressed with the whole war thing coming up but, you are taking your stress out on all the kids here and that's can be hard on the kids," Nico says.

     Annabeth turns to look at him. It looks like she is going to kill him. "You're right. I'm sorry," she says.

     "It's ok. Let's go downstairs," Nico says. He leads us down a hall to a door with two tall, scary, looking boys standing in front of it. They look at Annabeth, Nico, Piper, and all of us.

     "You taking all of them down?" The one on the left ask.

     Annabeth nods. "Yeah, they are all coming with me."

     We walk down a set of very old creepy stairs. We get to the basement were there are two more boys standing by another door that is opened a little bit.

      "As he said anything?" Annabeth asks. They both shake their heads. "Ok, let's go in there and Piper, do your thing." She pushed the door open the rest of the way. She walks in and we follow.

      In the room there is one chair and in the chair is a man. He is tied up. He looks up when we walk in. He smiles creepily at Annabeth. "Hi, Sweetheart. How are you?"

     "I've been better but, you know what would make my day better?" She asks. She doesn't wait for him to answer. "If you would talk."

      "You know I won't do that."

     "Fine. Piper, go for it."

     Piper steps forward. "Tell me how you're here," she says in a way that makes me want to tell her how I was here.

      "Hades let me out."

      "Why?"

     "I don't know. I was called to his castle he took my curse away and sent me away. I left and came here."

     "I'm going to go have a long talk with my dad," Nico says and walks away.

     "Alright, let's go," Annabeth says leading us out of the room and up the stairs. "Piper, will you please take them all to train with The Hecate kids?"

     "Yes, let's go," she leads us out the house and down to The Cabins. "Ok, so, you guys are going to practice your magic for a while then they will show you a few things about sword fighting."

TIME SKIP TO TWO HOURS LATER.

Annabeth's pov

     I was walking around helping campers with training while I wait for Nico to come back. He was supposed to be back an hour and a half ago. Then he appears from the shadow of a tree.

     "You! Over here now!" He walks over. Neither of us say a word as we walk to The Big House.

Will's pov

     I was training with some of my younger siblings when I see Annabeth storming past with Nico behind her.

     "Lee! Come help them. I need to make sure Annabeth doesn't kill Nico!" I quickly follow behind them. We get to the living room then Annabeth turns to Nico.

     "You told me that you would be fine for an hour tops! You were gone for two hours! What could have possibly happened that made you an hour late!"

     Nico looks down. "The line at McDonald's was really long," he says.

     "You went to McDonald's! We are getting ready for war and you went to McDonald's!?" Annabeth yells.

     Before Nico or I can say anything Jason opens the door. "Annabeth! It's time! We have to go!"

A/N I know this late but, I have an excuse! I thought it was Tuesday. So, I know even if it was Tuesday it is still late but, I didn't think it was this late. Anyway, I hope you liked it! Thanks for reading! Also I did change my username.

- Alex