Chapter 4-Warmth And Discomfort

"TRIS GET IN HERE! WE NEED TO SET SOME GROUND RULES WITH THESE GUYS!" Ava shouted just as I was about to head out for my M10M.

"But I-" I began.

"NOW!" She yelled and I treaded out of the bathroom and into the living room. Where Ava thought it was smart to stand in just a towel!

"Whoa!" Noi said staring at my clothes, "Look at Sorcerer Tristian's source of power!"

"Sorceress," Pierce corrected as he scanned me up and down. His eyebrow raised as he looked on. "What are you wearing?"

"Work out clothes," I answered quickly, "Ava can we hurry this up, I have to run to Tommy's before Ana Maria comes to town this afternoon."

"I remember," She said, "Now, why are you guys, coming through, my walls?"

"Once our home is linked to a surface we can enter through any place at will in close proximity," Rhys answered.

"So, you can come in through anywhere, in our apartment, at any time?" Ava asked.

"He literally just said that," Leif responded.

"Oh shut up!" I told him, "Ava, get the Crayola." She stepped out of the room while I stood up and headed towards the wall.

"Those markings..." Pierce said quietly, trying not to be heard.

"What is this Cray-ola?" Asch demanded.

"Here," Ava said as she came back out and tossed it to me.

"This is our magic spell wand," I said and began drawing on the door, "Once this door has been marked you are bound, to only use this spot, to enter and exit. If you don't use this spot, you'll die." I turned back towards them, Ava nodding in approval at my idea as I tossed her back the Crayola.

"WHAT?!" Asch yelled, very alarmed.

"NO!" Noi screamed.

"Now we're talking!" Leif said with eyes lit up.

"You can't do that!" Rhys objected.

"I. Just. Did," I said and stared them all down, "Now the next thing, don't call us human sorcerers or sorcerer this and that, got it?"

"THANK YOU!" Ava shouted, "We have names!"

"Ava, and, Tristian," Pierce answered.

"H-How did you-" Ava was actually shocked that they knew our name.

"Your friend at the sacrad mall said it," Pierce answered, "And Tristian as well."

"Okay, firstly Lorelai is not my friend! She just yells friend at me and I reciprocate because I'm an enabler. Second-" Ava begins before, Noi... cuts her off? What?

"Do you know our names?" He asks.

"I-I know that... uhhh-" Ava began and I let out a sigh.

"Leif, Pierce, Noi, Asch, and Rhys," I said pointing to each of them, "Can I go now? I'm gonna be late."

"No! We need to talk about personal space!" Ava shouts as the doorbell rings, "Right after I answer the door."

"Ava I-" But she walks by me, "UGH! I'm gonna be late Ava!"

"TOMMY CAN WAIT!" She yelled.

"Who is this, Tommy?" Rhys asked as I sat on the couch and slumped down.

"Obviously a renowned love interest," Asch said and I jumped right up, smacking him upside the head, "OW!"

"That's for calling my brother, my 'love interest'," I said and sat back down, "His fiance is coming to town this afternoon to move in with him, I was gonna help him finish a few things and get the girls in check for their new Mom."